Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardiacCats

Looks like the Hornets are officially back!

109 posts in this topic

Bronson does credit a source with knowledge of the situation.

But still don't want to put the cart before the horse

1 person likes this

Growing up a kid in the 90s, I was a Bulls fan for obvious reasons.  After Charlotte lost its franchise, and then the joke that is the Bobcats happened, I've essentially been without a favorite team for the last 10 years or so.  I became more of a fan of players than anything, but now that the Hornets may be coming back?  Looks like I may have someone to fully cheer for again. 

1 person likes this

Growing up a kid in the 90s, I was a Bulls fan for obvious reasons.  After Charlotte lost its franchise, and then the joke that is the Bobcats happened, I've essentially been without a favorite team for the last 10 years or so.  I became more of a fan of players than anything, but now that the Hornets may be coming back?  Looks like I may have someone to fully cheer for again. 

Wow, you just described me to a tee when it comes to the NBA.  Just became a fan of players after the Hornets left and could never really give a fug about the Bobcats... I loved the Hornets though when I was younger (and a Jordan fan, being a kid growing up in the 90s it was hard not to love some Jordan/Bulls... exactly like you said).

1 person likes this

I can't link it because I am on my phone but Bonnell just confirmed this and has an article up

lucille-buth-excited.gif

MY CHILDHOOD IS BACK.

2 people like this

Does that mean we get Hugo back too?!?!

Yeah if this weren't true I think MJ/Cho/Higgins one would have came out and denied it by now.

Time to break these back out...

CharlotteHornets-Air-Jordan-5-Grapes.jpg

8 people like this

Might want to keep that one in the closet bud. ;)

5 people like this

I still don't quite understand why someone would support the Hornets, but refuse to support the Bobcats. It's still our local team. I mean, I definitely do want the Hornets back, and would probably buy more Hornets merchandise (only have a few Bobcat things), but that's only because I like the color scheme a lot more. I'll always support my local teams. 

2 people like this