Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where Does Star Rank as a DT Prospect Coming Out?

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hard to say considering I've only seen his college film. So I think his style is more like Nagta or Suh for his potential brute strength may not be as strong as Nagta or as quick as suh. Brockers,McCoy are more athletic I think. Now on potential moving forward I think his impact could be better then any of these DTs simply because of are DE which get all of the attention already. Look at all of these players & the only team with really good DE's would be Brockers on on the Rams he has 2 very good DE'S. Because of that it will be hard to double Star or Short.

Posted · Report post

I don't see the hype with Floyd. He had an 'ok' season but to jump up to the Top 5 overnight was asinine. Shariff was bullied at times by bigger and stronger Guards and Centers because of his short arms. Honestly, I think he'd thrive as a DE in a 3-4 better than a UT in a 4-3.

Posted · Report post

Anyone think we should have taken Big Jonathan Hankins of OSU over Kawann Short? I love Short very much, but I think Hankins may turn out to be a very productive player. Sure Hankins is one of those true NT, so some of yall may wonder why Hankins when we already took Star but lets remember Star has the ability to play the 3 tech. Also, Hankins was considered as the better pass rusher than Star. Just something that have been running through my mind since the draft.

Posted · Report post

Anyone think we should have taken Big Jonathan Hankins of OSU over Kawann Short? I love Short very much, but I think Hankins may turn out to be a very productive player. Sure Hankins is one of those true NT, so some of yall may wonder why Hankins when we already took Star but lets remember Star has the ability to play the 3 tech. Also, Hankins was considered as the better pass rusher than Star. Just something that have been running through my mind since the draft.

I would have loved to grab big hank but, him and star play the same position and from the reports the guy might only be a 2 down player.

Posted · Report post

who cares?

Posted · Report post

who cares?

You obviously cared enough to comment on it.

Posted · Report post

anyone think we should have drafted Tom Brady in the 5th round?

Posted · Report post

anyone think we should have drafted Tom Brady in the 5th round?

Anyone think we should have traded you for a Saint fan?

Posted · Report post

Saints', plural possessive.

Posted · Report post

you mean taints'