Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who are the hidden gems on our roster?

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Bryant was my guy who I hoped would really step up and show potential last year.  I still hope he can do it but then again I really liked Taye Biddle and we all see how that worked out.  I don't seem to do any better than the Panthers in liking guys who don't pan out.

Posted

Robert Lester ,Melvin White or Tori Mobley. These guys just have that look about them ya know?

Posted

Linden Gaydosh

6'3" and 320 lbs. + has aspirations of being a farmer = country potential

Posted

Bryant was my guy who I hoped would really step up and show potential last year.  I still hope he can do it but then again I really liked Taye Biddle and we all see how that worked out.  I don't seem to do any better than the Panthers in liking guys who don't pan out.

I never saw any explosiveness in his step. Cant teach that. He's big and he's kind of fast but he seems like more of a strider. Good concentration on the ball in the air is what I remember out of the litte we got to see though.

Posted

Brandon Williams....with L. Bryant there have been reports out that he is lazy, both in the weight room and film room. Hopefully he turned the corner because they held on to him. But B. WIlliams is the opposite of that.

Posted

I think Pilares will be a breakout player this year, I kno he isn't exactly hidin, but his talent on offense is. They hav really only used him on returns. RB/WR, should be good contributor with our skill set and style. If they use him tho.

Posted

I think Barner plays a much larger role in our offense during the last half of the season and is a standout during the playoffs. He brings that Sproles type scat back that Rivera saw in San Diego.

Posted

Hopefully it's David Gettis, his rookie season screamed potential even with crappy qbs, hopefully he's healthy again and can get back to the form that had everyone exciting about his prospects. 

2 people like this

Posted

Hopefully it's David Gettis, his rookie season screamed potential even with crappy qbs, hopefully he's healthy again and can get back to the form that had everyone exciting about his prospects. 

Why did Rivera not try to work him back in the line up last year? I never understood that

Posted

Joe adams/josh thomas

Posted

Joe Adams and Rosario.

Posted

Lester