Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who are the hidden gems on our roster?

73 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree he will become a solid contributor. Won't get a huge shot because of Star. But will play.

This guy, in time could be the next Jordan Carstens.

Posted

Lamont "Megatron Jr." Bryant.

Posted

Guys, hidden gems are players no one knows about relatively speaking. 

Half the guys mentioned here would not classify as a hidden gem. 

Posted

DE- Wes Horton

K- Morgan Lineberry

S- Robert Lester

TE- Brandon Williams

I wouldn't be surprised if all four of these guys made the final roster.

Posted

This is what I struggled with--however, I could see a hidden gem being a player we thought was going to barely make a roster spot and he steps up and becomes a stud.

Jarhead, I like this thread.  Good call.

If I had to pick one "hidden gem" by your definition Dash, I would go with Wilson (La. Lafayette) to become a free safety and take Godfrey's job next year.

Posted

Gaydosh (DT, Calgary) is my next option.

Posted

I agree he will become a solid contributor. Won't get a huge shot because of Star. But will play.

I was told he really impressed at the rookie camp. His arms are shorter than ideal but they said he was pushing people around ... and has a quick first step.

Posted

My initial impression when we drafted Kenjon Barner  was a Ah Man not another RB but I must say the more I do my homework the more I like him.I think this may have been posted before but you need to watch this guy on ESPN Sports Science.The last guy I was this impressed with on Sports Science was Luke.This guy may be in the starting line up this year.

Posted

I think Bruce Campbell can be a break out player for us if he can get on the field.  He has all the tools to be a dominant T/G, could be much better than Bell or piggy.  I would also say LaFell, since everyone likes to poo on him.  If he gets more balls thrown his way he would, you know, have more catches.

Posted

I think Bruce Campbell can be a break out player for us if he can get on the field.  He has all the tools to be a dominant T/G, could be much better than Bell or piggy.  I would also say LaFell, since everyone likes to poo on him.  If he gets more balls thrown his way he would, you know, have more catches.

That would be a real windfall for us ..The guy has such a high ceiling but I understand he has a learning disorder.

Posted

If Bruce Campbell is on the field, it likely means Gross is hurt. I for one don't want to see that.

Posted

Why did Rivera not try to work him back in the line up last year? I never understood that

Why risk it.  Let the dude get 100% and just get him a few reps to get used to some minor contact and running some routes.