Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Broncos in the house

38 posts in this topic

Posted

you Broncos fans should just be glad you're not playing Oakland again...

Posted

We're undefeated against the AFC West, so you and all the other Broncos fans in here talking that sh*t about your record against the NFC South can suck it.

Oh no, not your "insane air attack"! Anything but that! We're terrified! The Saints found out what happens when you can't run the ball on us, and last I checked Denver has been grabbing people off the street to start at RB. Not only that, but we just rushed for more than 300 yards and four touchdowns against a team that was ranked top five in overall D and had only given up a single rushing touchdown all year. Why do you think you and your 26th ranked rushing defense will do any better?

All the pieces are there for BoA's temporary conversion to a glue rendering plant this afternoon:

Before:

VINYLMAGNET-BRONCOS.jpg

After:

E372.jpg

:D

Posted

Cutler will be Pepper's bitch.

Posted

You have to admit, that this game is the classic trap / look ahead game. The Panthers are coming off a huge high vs Tampa on MNF and they have the GMen on Sunday Night next week. They are going to look right past the Broncos just like you guys are and that's a huge mistake.

Posted

Before:

VINYLMAGNET-BRONCOS.jpg

After:

E372.jpg

:smilielol5::beatdeadhorse5: <---shanahan trying to wake his team up

Posted

You have to admit, that this game is the classic trap / look ahead game. The Panthers are coming off a huge high vs Tampa on MNF and they have the GMen on Sunday Night next week. They are going to look right past the Broncos just like you guys are and that's a huge mistake.

Don't think so....panthers undefeated at home....winning #8 means a lot. also...every game is important....Panthers need to win out to get homefield advantage throughout playoffs........still could have little Bucs nipping at their heels if they mess up. This game is important...Panthers ill be ready.

No one has mentioned....but I bet the guys really want to win for Big Cat.

Posted

I admit that the Panthers are ready to play. There is too much on the line. Tiebreakers, keeping the lead in the division, staying in the hunt for HFA and JR. I like how you and your ilk keep saying we are looking past the Broncos. We are not playing the game. But I have been saying for weeks not to look past a Shanahan coached team. I assure you Fox and Company are not looking past the Donkeys. And if they think the Panthers are.....well, we have already won half the battle.

Posted

2512424756_3a3e16ea9c_m.jpg

Posted

It's okay to admit that you guys wish you had the offensive attack that the Broncos have. It's okay to be jealous!! The Panthers have one good game all year and everyone is acting like they're a lock to win the Super Bowl. If the Panthers go 3 and out on their first drive, should we expect the boo birds like usual!

Posted

2512424756_3a3e16ea9c_m.jpg

I see you and raise you!

j0iu7m.jpg

Posted

If the Panthers go 3 and out on their first drive, should we expect the boo birds like usual!

no such thing in the vault :cool:

Posted

It's okay to admit that you guys wish you had the offensive attack that the Broncos have. It's okay to be jealous!! The Panthers have one good game all year and everyone is acting like they're a lock to win the Super Bowl. If the Panthers go 3 and out on their first drive, should we expect the boo birds like usual!

I bet you wish you had our 10-3 record and our shot at the number one overall seed in our conference. Seriously though, I'd trade that in a second for pretty passing numbers. As Herm Edwards-someone undoubtedly near and dear to your heart-once said, "you play to get the stats". You sure you aren't a Saints fan?

One good game all year :lol:. What sport are you watching?