Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Empty Hand

Broncos in the house

35 posts in this topic

If the Panthers go 3 and out on their first drive, should we expect the boo birds like usual!

no such thing in the vault :cool:

It's okay to admit that you guys wish you had the offensive attack that the Broncos have. It's okay to be jealous!! The Panthers have one good game all year and everyone is acting like they're a lock to win the Super Bowl. If the Panthers go 3 and out on their first drive, should we expect the boo birds like usual!

I bet you wish you had our 10-3 record and our shot at the number one overall seed in our conference. Seriously though, I'd trade that in a second for pretty passing numbers. As Herm Edwards-someone undoubtedly near and dear to your heart-once said, "you play to get the stats". You sure you aren't a Saints fan?

One good game all year :lol:. What sport are you watching?

It's okay to admit that you guys wish you had the offensive attack that the Broncos have. It's okay to be jealous!! The Panthers have one good game all year and everyone is acting like they're a lock to win the Super Bowl. If the Panthers go 3 and out on their first drive, should we expect the boo birds like usual!
Are you enjoying this?

FYI, Denver is undefeated against the NFC South this year and I predict, after today, that will still be true.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's okay to admit that you guys wish you had the offensive attack that the Broncos have.

:lol:

Are you enjoying this?

he had to have enjoyed it. he's a fan of high scoring offenses