27 replies to this topic

#11 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationnyc
HUDDLER

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

The less said about this list the better.

#12 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

HUDDLER

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

mark sanchez sucks so bad that 3 non starters made it on to this list before him.

#13 mbarbour21

mbarbour21

HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:40 PM

I think the list was determined based more on the team winning or play-off appearances when it concerns luck, rg3, wilson, and kaepernick. Besides, if the redskins were in the nfc south they would have never made it to the playoffs because of the falcons. And the AFC is just not as competitive. Based on talent and size and ability Cam should be higher.

#14 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

HUDDLER

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

No love for our RBs either.

#15 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

HUDDLER

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:51 PM

I gotta say Josh Freeman shouldn't be that low either..

#16 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE
HUDDLER

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

Matt Ryan and Ben Roethlisberger both belong in the "all overrated" team, though Tony Romo is the champion of that front.  I'm also in the camp that says Joe Flacco is overrated, but given his playoff performance you'd probably have to rank him ahead of Newton (for now).

I think that it's a little unfair to say that Ben Roethlisberger belongs to the "all overrated" team. Big Ben is a two-time Champion. He has been a little banged up and has had some shaky games as of late, but he has still led his team to the mountaintop. He is not in the same class as Ryan and Romo due to that fact alone.

#17 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• LocationSC
SUPPORTER

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

I think that it's a little unfair to say that Ben Roethlisberger belongs to the "all overrated" team. Big Ben is a two-time Champion. He has been a little banged up and has had some shaky games as of late, but he has still led his team to the mountaintop. He is not in the same class as Ryan and Romo due to that fact alone.

That's the rationale I usually hear people use when they say Roethlisberger is great, to which my response is "Did you watch his Super Bowl performances?"

The only game in which he had what you could rightly call a good performance was the win over the Cardinals, and even there I'd say he was more 'along for the ride' than 'at the helm'. In both the Seahawks win and the loss to the Packers, he was borderline terrible. He won the first one as much as anything because Hasselbeck was worse (Seahawk fans would also cite a horrible ref call in that one).

The Steelers in the past have been good enough overall to absorb poor performance on his part. I'm not sure that's true anymore.

#18 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE
HUDDLER

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

That's the rationale I usually hear people use when they say Roethlisberger is great, to which my response is "Did you watch his Super Bowl performances?"

The only game in which he had what you could rightly call a good performance was the win over the Cardinals, and even there I'd say he was more 'along for the ride' than 'at the helm'. In both the Seahawks win and the loss to the Packers, he was borderline terrible. He won the first one as much as anything because Hasselbeck was worse (Seahawk fans would also cite a horrible ref call in that one).

The Steelers in the past have been good enough overall to absorb poor performance on his part. I'm not sure that's true anymore.

Come on, Scot. You know that it's not just about the Super Bowl. Roethlisberger had to put them in the position to get there. He arguably did more than his fair share. He has done some amazing things. Yes, he was a little shaky this past season, but no one is perfect. You are letting your hate show.

Considering the Steelers' draft, I wouldn't be so quick to throw dirt on them. One more draft like they had this past draft (really like they usually have), and they will be back atop the NFL---not saying that they won't be in the mix this year. Roethlisberger will most certainly be the key part in that equation.

#19 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

Stop Making Threads...

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:43 PM

Whoever put a QB that has only started 8 career games ahead of 20 other qb's should be slapped in the face with a big black dildo.

#20 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:06 PM

Ryan, Luck, and RG3... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users