Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Former Panther's prospect Keenan Allen... he dumb

52 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree that its not that big of a deal.

But it is a little of a deal... cuz its dumb.

Can you imagine the reaction of Star was tweeting pictures of himself wearing Redskins gear?  :lol:

Posted

Didn't like when CJ wore the ATL. Mainly because of my extreme hatred of Atlanta. But I've got to say... if it was a rookie!? I'd be livid. CJ at had played here for a few years before doing something like this.

I thought that it made it worse having played here and getting his big payday for him to then wear that poo rag of a hat!

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought that it made it worse having played here and getting his big payday for him to then wear that poo rag of a hat!

Oh, I still didn't like it!

Posted

I don't understand young people today. They will sell out to any franchise/school with a pretty hat. Loyalty>fashion.

Still got the tags on it. Not his lucky hat from high school.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't understand young people today. They will sell out to any franchise/school with a pretty hat. Loyalty>fashion.

Still got the tags on it. Not his lucky hat from high school.

Get with the times.

Posted

The Raiders hat is a classic.

And, no big deal that he has it on.

I'd have no idea what to do with that hawty in your siggy, but I would let her teach me.

/derail

5 people like this

Posted

These guys grow up as fans of other teams, no big deal at all IMO. Doesn't Charles Godfrey have a Texans tattoo on his hand?

Posted

I'd have no idea what to do with that hawty in your siggy, but I would let her teach me.

/derail

all you have to do is get behind and enjoy the ride.

4 people like this

Posted

IIRC, players get a % of their jersey sales, so he's hurting his bottom line. Fewer Charger fans will buy his jersey now, and how many Raider fans are really going to buy his Chargers Jersey?

Posted

/derail

Like my dog DCK said; get behind her, grab onto them cheeks and thighs, and enjoy the ride.

As for CJ's choice of hat; yea it's the Falcons, and I hate them just as much as anybody on here, but they do have some nice a$$ fitted hats. Quite possibly, the best looking cap in the league. I wouldn't wear it though. Too much hate for the pigeons to do that. I'd rock that Raiders cap, though.

2 people like this

Posted

If CJ keeps going off on the Falcons every time we play them I'll buy him a Matt Ryan jersey.

1 person likes this

Posted

CJ's situation is still worse.  Keenan is from Cali and probably grew up a Raiders fan, and hasn't an offseason with his new team yet.   CJ had been a Panther for several years and wore the hat of a hated rival(yes I'm aware he went to Georgia).