Photo
- - - - -

Former Panther's prospect Keenan Allen... he dumb

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

#49 Miiikey

Miiikey

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:14 PM

It's not news worthy, but it is a "deal" and stupid. Out of ALL the hats in the world you could wear, you wear the 1 hat of your arch-rival who every Charger fan dislikes.

I'd be super pissed if I were a Chargerfan.... and not just for the hat story. *ba dum tsh*

#50 Kakarot

Kakarot

Aggie Pride!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

Oh it's a big deal.
You want to see Star, a rookie wearing a NO cap and say it's no big deal?
People were going crazy last time with CJ putting one on.

It's SD and Oakland. Those fans hates one another badly, including SF.
Should have put on an Athletics or Golden State cap instead of the Raiders.

Honestly, I wouldn't care if Star was wearing a NO cap, just like I didn't care that CJ was wearing an ATL cap. Like it was stated above, fans like you care way more about this kind of thing then the players do. To me, Star or CJ can whatever the fug they want to wear. Star and CJ are both signed here long term, they're not going anywhere.

#51 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

Honestly, I wouldn't care if Star was wearing a NO cap, just like I didn't care that CJ was wearing an ATL cap. Like it was stated above, fans like you care way more about this kind of thing then the players do. To me, Star or CJ can whatever the fug they want to wear. Star and CJ are both signed here long term, they're not going anywhere.

If that's what you say.
I can see why Keenan would put a Panthers cap on since he's from Greensboro like how Smitty always wear a LA (baseball) cap, but to wear one of your biggest rival's cap is stupidity.

#52 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

any reasonable person will tell you this is a non-issue. problem with that is there a LOT of unreasonable NFL fans out there. the average NFL career is very short, no sense in devaluing you public image before you even take a step on the field.