Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colin Cole

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Fua won't make it out of preseason, Gettleman probably got nauseous when he saw him on tape.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree with everything you said with the exception of your criticism of Neblett. I felt he use to be an overachiever on our weak line. Fua should have been cut with McClain. Fua had on skates when we drafted him and he puts his skates back on as soon as his name is called with the second rotation scrubs for minutes. Worst nose tackle we have had in panther history.

Soooooo excited for the opportunity to STUFF strong running teams like Seattle and Minnesota this year... It's gonna happen baby ooooooh year it's gonna happen.

My biggest gripe about Nebblett was his 5'11" and 295lb measurables.

Posted

51 dead in Oklahoma and more expected.  Great tragedy...

As for Cole- I want our defensive line to be like the Williams line in Minnesota.  Teams passed because they couldn't run. You have to go back to 2005 (4th) when we were top 5 in fewest run yards allowed.

2 people like this

Posted

Born in Canada!

[sarcasm on] Canada's not a country, it's America's hat [sarcasm off]

I like how the NFL is getting starting to get players from around the world. Our Canadian Colin Cole and the kid from Ghana we drafted. The German and Estonian kids that were just drafted. Word's starting to get out around the globe about real football, not that soccer b.s.

Posted

If both Cole and Gaydosh end up making the team we need to figure out a Canadian nickname for the duo.

Sounds good to me!

Posted

If both Cole and Gaydosh end up making the team we need to figure out a Canadian nickname for the duo.

The Canucker fugers.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think he has some good potential, the more DTs that keep Fua off the field the better.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hollis Thomas 2.0 with Star rotating and Fau watching from the Buc's roster....yeah

Posted

[sarcasm on] Canada's not a country, it's America's hat [sarcasm off]

I like how the NFL is getting starting to get players from around the world. Our Canadian Colin Cole and the kid from Ghana we drafted. The German and Estonian kids that were just drafted. Word's starting to get out around the globe about real football, not that soccer b.s.

agree with everything except for soccer being b.s.

Posted

Too easy.....

...da McKenzie brothers, aye?

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm sure I can come up with something after watching lots of trailer park boys and goon

Posted

Soccer imo is bs