Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

Draft Lottery Thread - 8:30 EST on ESPN

171 posts in this topic

I want to kick the sh*t out of that little Cleveland kid. 

Not even sorry

1 person likes this

Apparently you guys have never heard of teams trading up. Teams will trade up for Mclemore. Don't be stupid and act like we will some how get lucky

Orlando and Washington is going to trade down? Don't be stupid.

Being upset about not getting the #1 pick I understand, but eh, no real difference between 2-4 in this draft.  Or 1-4 for that matter.

Next year, we win the lottery.  Hell, even if we hold the 2nd or 3rd pick next year, we still get a player better than anyone in this draft. 

Why the hell would anybody want to trade up in this draft?

1 person likes this

as long as Bennett is there at 4, I'm fine with #4, if he goes 1,2,or 3 I will be pissed.

fug it, I'll take Anthony Bennett... don't even care anymore...

I think next year the Bobcats will have the 3rd best chance and end up picking 6th. I have no faith that the NBA cares about it's fans or that the lottery is a fair process at all. 

2 people like this

Guh, I don't believe that it's fixed or that there's a conspiracy, but this is the stupidest system for determing the draft order of any sport. And it's the sport where it matters most. Moronic every year.

Next year the Lakers are going to get the first pick so we will probably end up picking 6-8

Not really bad luck, it's just that with the way it's set up. The Bobcat's most likely pick was the 4th, the Magic's most likely pick spot was second or third based on odds.  19.9 percent chance at first, 42% chance of landing the 4th pick. 

2 people like this