Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Draft Lottery Thread - 8:30 EST on ESPN

171 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

LOL, we got shafted AGAIN. 

Cleveland has won the lottery 2 out of the last 3 years... really? I mean if your going to rig it at least make it seem somewhat legit. 

LeBron takes his talents to south beach and oh look, the Cavs go 2 for 3 in the draft lottery. 

The only thing that kept them from going 3 for 3 was the NBA giving the # 1 pick to New Orleans as a housewarming gift for the new ownership. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't see the point in the whole lottery thing anyway... The worst team should end up with the first pick I think if a record is tied then you should go the route of the lottery

Or at least keep it between the top three or four teams. There's no reason that a borderline playoff team should have a shot at the top pick.

Posted · Report post

Here's my thing, if a team is willing to tank a whole season they deserve the # 1 pick. 

Posted · Report post

Or at least keep it between the top three or four teams. There's no reason that a borderline playoff team should have a shot at the top pick.

True... I mean the Cavs have a pretty solid team and they are always near the top (Maybe their talent isn't as good as I think or their coaching isn't that good)

Posted · Report post

Freshly updated draftexpress.com mock has us taking Oladipo #4.

Noel, McLemore, Bennett go 1,2,3

Posted · Report post

I knew we wouldn't get the first pick, but im happy with getting the 4th pick.  Perfect spot for Anthony Bennett.  Hes the guy I wanted all along and I think it would have been somewhat of a reach at 1 or 2.

Posted · Report post

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
Mock Draft 3.0 coming. Sneak peak at Top 5. 1. Cavs - Noel 2. Magic - Burke 3. Wizards - Porter 4. Bobcats - McLemore 5. Suns - Oladipo

Ford still has us landing mclemore keep hope alive!!!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I just don't see McLemore falling past Orlando... yes they need a point guard, but when you have a chance to land a super star at a position of need; well you take him.

I could potentially seeing us getting fugged with Noel, McLemore, and Bennett going one, two, and three.

Posted · Report post

LBJ has mentioned the potential of returning to Cleveland when his contract runs up.  Him returning would be a HUGE story/PR move for both he and the NBA.  Maybe Stern is just trying to give him the supporting cast he was always without?  

Posted · Report post

LBJ has mentioned the potential of returning to Cleveland when his contract runs up.  Him returning would be a HUGE story/PR move for both he and the NBA.  Maybe Stern is just trying to give him the supporting cast he was always without?  

That wouldn't even be fair...

PG Irving

SG: Waiters

SF: LBJ

PF: TT

C: Noel

Fuck that...

Posted · Report post

ohNO.jpg

Posted · Report post

ohNO.jpg

To be fair, have we ever not sucked?