Photo
- - - - -

Vegas Future Wins Odds

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

#46 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

for a team who typically gets a late start and relies on a late season surge for any hint of respectability....it sucks that the toughest part of the schedule is the toughest.

so what....5-6 wins?

i dunno. they have to get started winning early one way or the other. they have to turn it around and quit making excuses for slow starts and actually start hot. if they don't, they're toast.

I do, however, agree completely with this.  I keep saying how important Seattle Week 1, at home, is going to be.  

#47 Creep59

Creep59

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:40 PM

Who in their right mind would have given us any hope of playing for the Lombardi in 2003?

We stand a better chance of getting there this year than we did then.

#48 89 Bottom Line

89 Bottom Line

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

I've been a fan way to long to give up on them. I agree with rum, every time I get down after weeks of losing they impress me and my overall attitude gets a lot better.

#49 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:11 AM

carolina is getting the amount of confidence they've earned.

anyone upset at having the bucs projected to win more games have rivera & co. to thank for us getting swept by them.

sweeping the saints mean very little because they were without payton. having him back pretty much ensures a winning season.

atlanta heading into the playoffs how many years in a row now and more wins than anyone pretty much ensures the liklihood that they will have at least 10 wins.

meanwhile we're just happy with maybe being one game better and keeping things the same because it is, after all, forward progress, even if it doesn't result in a winning season.

Atl really needs an injury bug to hit, wtf we get it every year since 2003