Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Hornets

26 posts in this topic

Posted

It's going to take awhile for the New Orleans stench to wear off of this brand.  I do hope they make a line of hats that someone my age would wear, seeing as how I was in junior high when the original Hornets were born.

Posted

Even if it's a trivial point in this decision, I can't wait to play with the Charlotte Hornets on new versions of NBA2k in the future. 

Posted

I'm going to download photoshop just so I can make some new hornets stuff.

Posted

I actually had that hat as a young kid.

charlotte-hornets-vintage-snapback-cap_2

Posted

I'll need to put some of my old Hornet old school hats on Ebay..

I actually sold all of my stuff on ebay a few yrs back.  Sold hats and jersey's at a premium.  Had no use for a jersey that I wore in 5th grade anymore.

Posted

This isn't thread worthy, so ill just place it here. I'm much more excited about this change than a grown man should be. I need to start reading up on the Hornets roster. I can only name a couple players. Now the big question... Since I live in Arizona, do I order the nba package starting this season or wait until next? I am flying to Charlotte or the first game. I know this is all useless info, but I just had to share.

1 person likes this

Posted

This isn't thread worthy, so ill just place it here. I'm much more excited about this change than a grown man should be. I need to start reading up on the Hornets roster. I can only name a couple players. Now the big question... Since I live in Arizona, do I order the nba package starting this season or wait until next? I am flying to Charlotte or the first game. I know this is all useless info, but I just had to share.

Well if you want to get to know the players before they actually become Hornets then you'll want the package this year to see the B**cats final season. If you only want to support the Charlotte Hornets and not the B**cats then wait for the 2014-2015 season to order it.

Posted

ditditdit

Posted

It doesn't get much more "plain"...

24-05288-F.jpg

Posted

Wish I could still fit into my old pair of Hornets Converse.

Posted

That's not a curved bill though. I have the same issue. My wife bought me a nice Hornets hat for Christmas, but I will never wear it because it is that flat billed style. I am a 40 year old white man and I need a hat for a middle aged white man.  :D

1 person likes this

Posted

That's not a curved bill though. I have the same issue. My wife bought me a nice Hornets hat for Christmas, but I will never wear it because it is that flat billed style. I am a 40 year old white man and I need a hat for a middle aged white man.  :D

You can just add some curve to the bill.  That is what I do.

1 person likes this