Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Dear Hornets

JefDav84    31

I'll need to put some of my old Hornet old school hats on Ebay..

I actually sold all of my stuff on ebay a few yrs back.  Sold hats and jersey's at a premium.  Had no use for a jersey that I wore in 5th grade anymore.

PantherAZ    134

This isn't thread worthy, so ill just place it here. I'm much more excited about this change than a grown man should be. I need to start reading up on the Hornets roster. I can only name a couple players. Now the big question... Since I live in Arizona, do I order the nba package starting this season or wait until next? I am flying to Charlotte or the first game. I know this is all useless info, but I just had to share.

• Pie 1

JccOldTime23    361

This isn't thread worthy, so ill just place it here. I'm much more excited about this change than a grown man should be. I need to start reading up on the Hornets roster. I can only name a couple players. Now the big question... Since I live in Arizona, do I order the nba package starting this season or wait until next? I am flying to Charlotte or the first game. I know this is all useless info, but I just had to share.

Well if you want to get to know the players before they actually become Hornets then you'll want the package this year to see the B**cats final season. If you only want to support the Charlotte Hornets and not the B**cats then wait for the 2014-2015 season to order it.

Wolfcop    209

That's not a curved bill though. I have the same issue. My wife bought me a nice Hornets hat for Christmas, but I will never wear it because it is that flat billed style. I am a 40 year old white man and I need a hat for a middle aged white man.  :D

• Pie 1

JefDav84    31

That's not a curved bill though. I have the same issue. My wife bought me a nice Hornets hat for Christmas, but I will never wear it because it is that flat billed style. I am a 40 year old white man and I need a hat for a middle aged white man.  :D

You can just add some curve to the bill.  That is what I do.

• Pie 1

Zod    14,969

You can just add some curve to the bill. That is what I do.

The fabric underneath the bill ends up wrinkling

toldozer    2,298

You cant just curve a flat bill hat. Curved or not flat bills look retarded on 95% of peoples heads