Photo
- - - - -

Eastern Conference Finals Thread. (1) Miami vs (3) Indiana

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

Poll: Eastern Conference Finals Thread. (1) Miami vs (3) Indiana (27 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Wins

1. Heat (13 votes [48.15%])

Percentage of vote: 48.15%

2. Pacers (14 votes [51.85%])

Percentage of vote: 51.85%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,529 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

For all the good Paul George did during the game, he negated it all on that last play guarding LBJ.

Fantastic game though. Still think the Heat win in 5.

He litteraly went from GOAT to goat, how embarrassing, I'll never understand why he chased LBJ to the top of the key... You don't even have to scout LeBron to know that he is a drive first player... 

#32 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

Yeah George had his clutch moments, then he decided to sh*t the bed and LeBron left him in his dust.

#33 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,407 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:46 PM

I will also say this, LeBron had some clutch baskets, but I wouldn't even characterize that last bucket as clutch...

I'd simply call that last bucket elementary fundamentals lol.

Nah, that was clutch in a sense. He immediately recognized that George was too close and did not hesitate at all and exploded to the rim, giving George(& the defense) no time at all to adjust.

Very few players would've been able to do that.

#34 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:50 PM

Nah, that was clutch in a sense. He immediately recognized that George was too close and did not hesitate at all and exploded to the rim, giving George(& the defense) no time at all to adjust.

Very few players would've been able to do that.

I am saying as far as the shot goes... it was just your generic LeBron drive...

Let's say that you didn't know the score or time, there was no indicators from that play that it was out of the ordinary.

Essentially LeBron being LeBron.

But kudos to LBJ for getting George back for that three lol.

#35 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:12 AM

Did anyone else see the complete garbage that Battier was doing and is anyone really surprised?

Garbage ass NBA players

#36 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:14 AM

I am saying as far as the shot goes... it was just your generic LeBron drive...

Let's say that you didn't know the score or time, there was no indicators from that play that it was out of the ordinary.

Essentially LeBron being LeBron.

But kudos to LBJ for getting George back for that three lol.

Yeah, but if you dont come out on him people are gonna ask why you gave Lebron an open jumper with less than 2 seconds on the clock.  It was still a mistake because he closed out way too far, but you know he saw Lebron open with the ball coming to him and thought, "I cant give up an open shot here"

#37 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

Scott Foster has the Heat in his mouth right now, this is some awful officiating.

#38 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,232 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:41 PM

Paul George with the monster slam!!

Edit: as soon as I say that, his lazy D allows Lebron the 3 at the buzzer

#39 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:42 PM

That was an awesome moment...

Paul George with the nasty dunk then LeBron drains the three at the buzzer and both shake hands...

That's respect right there.

#40 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

Two turnovers by James forced by David West and the Pacers have tied this series up...

Back to Indianapolis. 

#41 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,232 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:56 PM

Pacers probably should be up 2-0 in the series, but they got the split in Miami which is what road teams set out to do.  They've shown they can hang with the Heat.  This is going to be a good series.

#42 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,321 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

LeBron gets a little too happy with his passes sometimes when he should probably just hold on to the ball, but those were really great plays by West more than anything.  Hell, from the way it looked I don't even think he even meant to get those steals... just happened to have his hands up at the right time I guess.

Pacers are playing hard, someone on the Heat besides LeBron is going to have to step up a little more.  Dude had 36 points on 70% shooting.  They gotta stop missing all those wide open ass 3's.  I don't even remember the last time Ray Allen or Battier hit a 3... and Ray Allen, a 93% FT shooter, once again uncharacteristically went 2-4 at the line.

Hibbert, George, and Hill played great.  If someone said Hill didn't miss a shot all night I would've believed it, but it seems he did in fact miss 2.  Then you have Hibbert having a career playoff night.  poo just sems to be rolling for the Pacers right now while Miami is reeling.  They keep playing like this and Miami on the flipside continues their rough stretch it's gonna be a heck of an upset.  I wouldn't mind seeing the Pacers in the Finals though, tbh.

I have no doubts if Miami plays Miami basketball both of these games look different.  I don't know what the fug is wrong with them right now.

#43 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,232 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

I wonder if Wade's knee is still bothering him.  He's been pretty quiet these playoffs, and was pretty quiet tonights game.  Lebron's a hell of a player, but he can't beat this Pacers team alone.

#44 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:24 AM

I have no doubts if Miami plays Miami basketball both of these games look different.  I don't know what the fug is wrong with them right now.

Paul George can hang with LBJ and Hibbert punks Bosh and anyone the heat have in the paint like a bitch.

#45 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,321 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

Paul George can hang with LBJ and Hibbert punks Bosh and anyone the heat have in the paint like a bitch.

While PG is playing awesome, I really wouldn't call it hanging with LBJ.  LeBron is carrying that team right now like he's back on the mother fugin Cavaliers or something.  Wade shows up in spurts, then disappears, then gets the ball and proceeds to do some dumb poo... he's been all over the place the whole playoffs.  One second everyone is saying "He's back!" then "Oh no, he must not be fully healed...".

But it's friggin' Ray Allen, Battier, Cole, etc. that's killing them.  They all decided to forget how to make a shot at the exact same time.  Granted, the Pacers have an excellent defense, but they've missed a shitload of wide open shots.  Case in point:  Ray Allen shooting 50% at the line the past two games.

Before the game in practice Ray Allen took 102 free throw shots.  He made 100 of them.  poo just isn't falling for Miami at the moment.

LeBron is really the only one that's showed up to play.  He sank 36 points on 14/20 (70%) while the rest of the team combined for 20/53 (37%).

I like both teams, but damn this is probably some of the best ball I've seen from the Pacers, and some of the sloppiest I've seen from Miami.  Just saying... that team better wake the fug up or it's gonna be over before they can say "Home field adv---".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users