Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL/Microsoft(XBOX ONE) Aim To Enhance Fan's TV Viewing Experience

115 posts in this topic

Posted

Geese lol, if you don't like you can easily not post... but then again if smart ass comments make you feel better about yourself.. go for it.

For someone who's posted over 14 thousand times on the huddle, I'd figure by now you could take a little heat and sarcasm...

Posted

For someone who's posted over 14 thousand times on the huddle, I'd figure by now you could take a little heat and sarcasm...

I can, but at 11:00, the comebacks don't come as quick as they do at 2:00 in the afternoon so I'm struggling to defend myself lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

i still don't get this. Why would you want someones face to pop up on the screen while you are watching the game. The stats and fantasy football thing would be pretty cool though.

Posted

Geese lol, if you don't like you can easily not post... but then again if smart ass comments make you feel better about yourself.. go for it.

I think I'll go for it, Bob.

Posted

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here.gif

2 people like this

Posted

i still don't get this. Why would you want someones face to pop up on the screen while you are watching the game. The stats and fantasy football thing would be pretty cool though.

Their face doesn't have to pop up on the screen...

Say you have a friend that's a Steelers fan and you both are watching the same game... well apparently you will able to connect via XBOX SmartGlass and talk sh*t to him.

Posted

I think I'll go for it, Bob.

I know a guy that calls everyone Bob... no one likes him...

Posted

I know a guy that calls everyone Bob... no one likes him...

No one likes Bob Barker?

Posted

Their face doesn't have to pop up on the screen...

Say you have a friend that's a Steelers fan and you both are watching the same game... well apparently you will able to connect via XBOX SmartGlass and talk sh*t to him.

yea i would just call him repeatedly and facebook bomb his wall with non stop poo talk.

Posted

yea i would just call him repeatedly and facebook bomb his wall with non stop poo talk.

It's supposed to make it easier, but that works too lol.

Posted

Well if you don't have cable you could just go to a bar and watch the game..

Posted

Lol you guys are difficult SOB's.