#62 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,540 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:17 AM

Sources tell ESPN's Chad Ford that the Wizards are "very high" on UNLV F Anthony Bennett.

It's widely assumed that the Wiz will go for local product Otto Porter if he's there at No. 3. But don't sleep on Bennett, a prospect with significantly more offensive upside. As a freshman, he lit up the underrated Mountain West Conference for 16.1 points per game on 53.3 percent shooting -- and did it in just 27.1 minutes a night. Bennett is an excellent shooter and ball handler for someone listed at 6'8/240.

It looks like the Wizards are down to Bennett or Porter

#63 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:01 AM

The ideal scenario plan and simple is McLemore falls to us.  McLemore is the perfect fit.  We need a spot up shooter who can drain 3s... that's McLemore.  Kemba is a ball dominant 1 so McLemore fits in perfectly here.  McLemore can straight ball, throws down some highlight reel dunks that'll bring fans out of their seats in the Hive.  But I still don't see McLemore falling to 4, I bet Orlando takes him at 2.  So assuming he's not on the board my top two are Oladipo, Bennett or trade.  

Oladipo:  the MKG comparison is horrible.  Oladipo's jumper is much smoother and more consistent.  Plays great D, great motor and fits the Cho bill.  But the problem is we need a guy who can be a 20 ppg guy in the future.  I think in Oladipo's prime he averages 14-18 ppg, so that could be a problem.

Bennett: we need a big who can score and that's what Bennett is in a nutshell.  Bennett has questionable size and many scouts criticize his game on D.  However with Bennett him & Kemba combine to give us a dangerous p&r combo for years to come.  He has a good wingspan to make up for his smaller size, so he has potential on the defensive end.  

trade: Would love to swap 4 for 9 and Derrick Williams.  Derrick Williams is still a great young talent who could really benefit from a change of scenery.  Can serve as a stretch 4 which we need.  With the 9 pick, look at Shabazz or Steven Adams.  I'm tellin you that Adams kid can be the best from this class.  His potential is insane and he's a hard worker, he's huge.

#64 Crim

Crim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

Bennett plz

no mclemore cause when we draft wiggins we will have too much of a logjam with him/wiggins/mkg

#65 scarface

scarface

• HUDDLER
  • 3,049 posts
  • LocationEastern NC

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

trade: Would love to swap 4 for 9 and Derrick Williams.

Giorgio-Tsoukalos-is-such-a-thing-even-p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users