• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Hornets NBA Draft News Thread

something that bugs me about this draft, 3 of the top 4 "projected" picks are going to be crapshoots. 

Noel, Bennett, McLemore. 

It's why I feel like players like Oladipo and Burke are the premiere prospects in this draft. If one of those two are there YOU MUST pick them. 

I was on the Bennett bandwagon a few weeks ago, and I still think he would be a solid pick for us at #4, but I've talked myself into moving Oladipo as my #1 pick if Burke isnt there. 

So bet me $50 dollars that he avg. 14 pts a game. Since he is half as good he should avg. half of MJ totals. I say he barely avg. 10.0 points a game. Do you take the bet?

Deal. I've know the dude all my life so of course ill bet on him.

Guarantee Vic will show improvement every year. He's always in the gym and has great character, the ability to lead and has great work ethic.

Samething that MKG is you can't have all glue players. You need a true scorer on this team to match up with MKG who is the glue do everything player.

Deal. I've know the dude all my life so of course ill bet on him.

Good easy bank!! You should bet with your head not your heart.

Good easy bank!! You should bet with your head not your heart.

Nah. Vic is a brother. And you never bet against your brother. I know Vic can ball and I trust him so easy 50 dollars

Samething that MKG is you can't have all glue players. You need a true scorer on this team to match up with MKG who is the glue do everything player.

Vic's offense is way better than MKGs coming out of college

Well done analysis CP8789

Who's the better prospect between Bradley Beal and Mclemore? I'm hoping for Len, Bennett, or Noel. 

Can someone explain to me what "Vic is a brother" means?

If you know DeMatha you'd know what it means. It's a brotherhood. Hence the meaning he is my brother. There's nothing wrong me at all

Can someone explain to me what "Vic is a brother" means?

CP8

Dude just bet me 50 that a player who best season in college avg. 13.6 pts a game. Will Avg. 14.4 a game his rookie year.

Brotherly love is going to get me 50 bucks.

CP8

Dude just bet me 50 that a player who best season in college avg. 13.6 pts a game. Will Avg. 14.4 a game his rookie year.

Brotherly love is going to get me 50 bucks.

He's progressed every year he's played. If he gets drafted here there's a good chance he could average that with no other prominent scoring pieces besides kemba. Sorry I have faith in someone.