Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Hornets NBA Draft News Thread

241 posts in this topic

I don't see MKG as a shooter, but a good outside threat at SG will open some lanes

for him to get to the basket.

We need scorers and rebounders, so while we probably won't get a superstar in this draft,

we need to make sure we do get someone who can help the team.  It can't be that hard at

the 4th pick, can it?

Shabazz will be a superstar.

No to Shabazz.

1 person likes this

I was listening to an interview where they were discussing Shabazz. The bad teammate is there...but it is mostly bc he is a "black hole" in a offense where he will dominate the ball and is not an elite scorer.

Hmmm...ill pass

Basketball IQ is needing an upgrade for the Hornets n shabazz has a low amout of it. Great size skill combo but the maturity to put it together looks to be for the next team after his rookie deal is done.

I am going to name my first son Dynamo VanDunkalot so people think he is better at basketball than he really is.

Shabazz has always been overrated because he has an awesome sounding name.

1 person likes this

Updated the OP...

Some interesting new news.

Wow, Minny wants Oladipo?

I'll wait till draft day to decide the trade. If McLemore is gone by 4, the trade is a no brainer. If McLemore is there, you take him.

At 9, I think Alex Len might be gone already. But, that's a great spot to take Shabazz if he's there.

PG: Kemba

SG: Shabazz

SF: Kidd-Gilchrist / Taylor

PF: Derrick Williams

C  : Bismack

A lot of mocks have Cody Zeller falling to nine... at that point; I'd take him.

Derrick Williams and Cody Zeller would definitely be good assets for our front court.

I'd also take C.J McCollum before I took Muhammad.

I don't see McCollum being as good as Steph Curry, but he has all the tools to be.

The Minnesota news is interesting. I think they have two first rounders this year. Give em both up and give them #4

I would be all over Victor Oladipo, that guy can play ball.

The Minnesota news is interesting. I think they have two first rounders this year. Give em both up and give them #4

I say Derrick Williams and both of their 1st rounders.