Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Hornets NBA Draft News Thread

241 posts in this topic

I like your options 1 and 2. Not a fan of Bennett so a no go for 3 as well as I think its a pipe dream to get a good pick for Biz in next years draft. And we will just have to disagree on Trob. I feel like he has a lot of potential and was dropped for reasons not in his control. 

I didn't say it will be a good pick.

Pie to chuck for an interesting read I had yet to run across...

1 person likes this

Len visted Dr. Andrews after meeting with the Hornets yesterday and he is progressing nicely.

Maryland C Alex Len (ankle surgery) has been cleared to walk without crutches.

Len underwent ankle surgery in early May and was slapped with a 4-6 month rehab timetable. Despite this, he's gaining buzz as the possible choice for the Cavs at No. 1 overall. He's bigger than Nerlens Noel, and has a more refined offensive game. Any positive health reports on Len are big for his stock ahead of the June 27 draft.

Everywhere I looked at, everyone has Len going to Cleveland at No.1.

The Len to Cleveland rumor, from what I read, is from some guy in the Hornets organization that said that, so I'm not really sure it's that concrete.  Wouldn't surprise me though.  

this is the wackiest draft I can ever remember.

there's not a single team in the top 15 who knows what pick they will have on draft night, and not a single

player who fits a team at any of those picks.

1 person likes this

At this point I'd rather trade the pick for a vet (assuming Len gets taken 1st).

At this point I'd rather trade the pick for a vet (assuming Len gets taken 1st).

Who can we trade for ?

If Len is gone, McLemore or Noel will be there. There's no way I'm passing up on one of hem.

You mean the same McLemore that showed up to Phoenix out of shape or the same Nerlens Noel that has no offensive game?

Brilliant