#61 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,698 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

SI.com reports that multiple league executives think Shabazz Muhammad will fall out of the lottery in June's draft.

Muhammad was once thought of as a guaranteed lottery pick and a possible top-five selection. However, the UCLA swingman was unimpressive at the scouting combine and SI.com quotes at least one Eastern Conference exec as being concerned about the depth of Muhammad's game. While it's wise to take this talk with a healthy grain of salt, it's worth mentioning since this isn't the first time we've heard of Muhammad's name sliding down draft boards.

#62 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

Not considering this guy at all with the #4 pick.

I just find his story with his dad funny. He married a athlete to breed an athlete. I believe his other siblings were athletes as well but not as good as Shabazz. And then naming him Shabazz because it was a "marketable" name. As well as playing him with the lower age group to make sure he stood out. His dad truly living vicariously through him. Entertaining dude.

#63 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

Not considering this guy at all with the #4 pick.

I just find his story with his dad funny. He married a athlete to breed an athlete. I believe his other siblings were athletes as well but not as good as Shabazz. And then naming him Shabazz because it was a "marketable" name. As well as playing him with the lower age group to make sure he stood out. His dad truly living vicariously through him. Entertaining dude.

That's fugged up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users