Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

49ers Crabtree suffers torn achilles

67 posts in this topic

Posted

hate to see anyone get hurt...but it happens!  I'm sure I care about as much as the average 9er fan would care if any Seahawk player got hurt!!!  yup....about zero!

Posted

well it's a good thing they took their WR corps seriously and picked up boldin and drafted patton.

you never know when one of the WRs you depend on is going to go down.

tumblr_maj361qDFI1qzt2dlo1_500.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Crabtree was my best waiver wire pickup half way through my FF season, won me a few games. Oh well injuries happen, thats why its hard to stay on top.

Posted

Them picking up Boldin is looking real good now; not to mention the drafting of Patton.  They'll be ok.  I now see Patton putting up some big numbers this year.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Supposedly it wasn't a rupture so he might be able to return by the end of the season.

Posted

Sucks to hear someone got hurt, but the 49ers still have plenty of talent on that offense.

Posted

Yea, this is a big deal. But they will get over it. They've got a lot of weapons.

and rayzor, jesus man. lol.

Posted

Our 2013 opponents are slowly falling apart..

loki_devious_grin_full.gif

Posted

This will definitely hurt. Leaves Boldin and Davis as the only recieving threats on the team.

Posted

This will definitely hurt. Leaves Boldin and Davis as the only recieving threats on the team.

They will just line up behind that beast o-line and pound teams into submission.

Posted

I hope he makes a full recovery.....the day after they play us.

I wonder if this changes anything. It sucks it happened, and if I could change it I would, but not having him on the field against us will be nice.

Posted

They will just line up behind that beast o-line and pound teams into submission.

They can run the ball. But even good rushing O's have to pass. I wonder how much tread is left on Gores tires as well.