Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

49ers Crabtree suffers torn achilles

67 posts in this topic

Posted

My 49er buddy swears this doesn't concern him in the least and that they have one of the best receiving corps in the league. I can't say I agree.

Posted

Maybe I'm different then some guys here but this is great news. Hopefully this trend continues. First Irvin now Crabtree. Key players for teams we play against. I want to win

You know you've hit rock bottom as a fan when you're hoping for injuries and suspensions for the players on the opposing team just to get that W. Don't you wanna spank them when they're at full strength??

Posted

I'm glad this happened. This news brings a smile to my face.

Posted

hope this doesnt happen to our receiving core

Posted

My crazy prediction for the year was the Rams would win the West. Sticking with that.

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-

1 person likes this

Posted

You know you've hit rock bottom as a fan when you're hoping for injuries and suspensions for the players on the opposing team just to get that W. Don't you wanna spank them when they're at full strength??

Whether you win by and inch or a mile winning is winning. As long as there is a W in the Column instead of a L I could care less.

1 person likes this

Posted

$10 says SF signs Brandon Lloyd within the week.

i can see that as well. he used to play there.

Posted

Suggesting we should draft WRs in the event someone gets hurt could apply to any position.  Maybe we should draft another quarterback in the first round in the event Newton gets hurt.  Maybe we should draft another running back in the first because both Williams and Stewart have been hurt in the past year or two.  Using that logic we should have drafted a DE  and a LT because Hardy or Johnson or Gross could go down and we would be screwed.

That kind of chicken little logic makes little sense.  There are a number of positions where if our best player went down we would be hurting.  Smitty has been one of the most resilient players we have. With only 53 players on the roster you can only have so much redundancy. 

Posted

Considering how bad our depth is at WR, should we double dip on the receiver position next year? I'm thinking Jordan Matthews and that Rutger's giant.

Don't say Lee or Watkins. We're not going to draft them unless we lose 10 games or more.

2 people like this

Posted

Patton 4 MVP

Posted

While i agree i dont wish ill will on other teams far as injuries myself but just to point out we have been pretty patch work ourselves the last couple years and nobody has given us a fugin excuse.

Posted

Considering how bad our depth is at WR, should we double dip on the receiver position next year? I'm thinking Jordan Matthews and that Rutger's giant.

Don't say Lee or Watkins. We're not going to get them unless we loss 10 games or more.

Kinda how like six months ago we would never get star unless we had a top three pick?

You have no idea where these players will be next may. No one does.