Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oladipo at #4?

100 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I know the Cats/Hornets seem to constantly ignore the center or power forward position, but I feel like Oladipo would be a nice pick.

With Kemba, Oladipo and MKG, you have a young, athletic, defensive backcourt that could attract the eyes of a free agent

I feel we could get a solid big man in free agency and Dipo has the athletic ability to guard a great perimeter player, and plays above the rim

Posted · Report post

I endorse this.

Posted · Report post

Yes. Absolutely

Posted · Report post

Yes please. He is the guy I've been wanting since January. He is going to surprise a LOT of people with his offensive abilities. He didn't need to score a ton at Indiana but showed he could when he was needed to score in the crunch time. And everyone knows about his defense.

Posted · Report post

Oladipo is my top hope now as well. He's the safest pick in the draft. 

Posted · Report post

I'd love it.  Add Jabari next year to play the 4, sign or draft a Center and the Hornets can take the court with one hell of a young core. 

Posted · Report post

I wanted him even before we got #4. Him, Kemba, and MKG would be nasty in the open court.

Posted · Report post

Pick up a big man in free agency, and I'd like this move. Scoring has been a major problem for us these past few years, and he would no doubt help in that department. Plus, he's a great defender as well.

Posted · Report post

Wouldnt mind him.

Posted · Report post

And we would score no points.

Posted · Report post

Oladipo is on my list of yes I'd take him. I know flash and scoring is nice but man having a great D will be fun too. I'm just wanting to see if he can truly surpass Hendo! The problem I see with taking him is what can he do that Hendo can't and how can he improve our team in the win column.

Posted · Report post

What's Oladipo potential? Superstar or role player?