Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oladipo at #4?

100 posts in this topic

Posted

Beast

Posted

Bump. If Oladipo is there at 4 which he might be we should draft him. Him and MKG would be great defensively and Vic is no bum on offense. He'd be a good SG for us

Posted

If we draft Oladipo we are going to start winning games with scores like 56-50

Posted

If Oladipo becomes more competent on offense, he's the best player in the draft hands down. 

Posted

double post

Posted

I don't like this. we need scoring. Oldapido is a great player, but we really don't need him. I think MKG has more potential

you make a decent point May 24th version of me, but now you are a month more intelligent and know that Oladipo's potential is great.

you also said Oldapido idiot

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol @ SOJA talking to himself.

2 people like this

Posted

He's got the highest upside of anyone in the draft and is really the only one in the draft as it looks right now that has elite superstar potential. 

Posted

He's got the highest upside of anyone in the draft and is really the only one in the draft as it looks right now that has elite superstar potential. 

What???

Posted

Oladipo himself said he doesn't see himself as an all-star player, but instead a very good role player. So, tell me how he has elite superstar potential. I dont believe the D-Wade comparison a bit.

2 people like this

Posted

I would not mind Oladipo, but I would have to convince myself to like him.

He's the same player as MKG and Hendo. At this point, we need a BIG or a good shooter/scorer. Oladipo improved at Indiana, but is still raw offensively.

Posted

Oladipo would be a great guy on a team that doesn't need to be a go to scorer.

He would be a perfect fit for OKC (too bad that can't happen).

We really need a scoring threat, whether that be in the post with a guy like Len or on the wing with a guy like McLemore.