99 replies to this topic

#61 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:49 AM

Disagree.

Well we will see this upcoming year how each player moves along and progresses in the college game. But I guarantee that randle will be a stud and have a crazy good season.

#62 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,491 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

You won't be seeing Randle progress much... He will fighting for shots with Goodwin, Cauley-Stein, Poythress, Wiltjer, Young, Johnson, Lee, and the Harrison twins.

#63 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:43 AM

I believe Goodwin entered the draft, if I'm not mistaken. And Wiltjer is a bum.

No, no, no!!!

Wiggins + Bennett >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oladipo + Randle

Wiggins is a lot better than Oladipo.

Bennett and Randle are very similar.

We'd be a top 10 team if we landed both Wiggins and Bennett to Kemba, MKG, and Biz.

I'd rank it:

Wiggins, Randle, Oladipo, Bennett.

I just not 100% sold on Bennett and see me sure bets in Randle and Oladipo. I'd never pass the chance of drafting Wiggins but I'm not going to draft Bennett this year in hopes of drafting Wiggins next year (we all know how our luck in the lottery is). I think Randle is far more polished than Bennett. He actually has a back to the basket game.

#64 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,391 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

Well we will see this upcoming year how each player moves along and progresses in the college game. But I guarantee that randle will be a stud and have a crazy good season.

I love Randle and I believe he's going to be a stud in the Pro, but you can't believe that that duo is better than a Wiggins/Bennett duo.

#65 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,391 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

I believe Goodwin entered the draft, if I'm not mistaken. And Wiltjer is a bum.

I'd rank it:

Wiggins, Randle, Oladipo, Bennett.

I just not 100% sold on Bennett and see me sure bets in Randle and Oladipo. I'd never pass the chance of drafting Wiggins but I'm not going to draft Bennett this year in hopes of drafting Wiggins next year (we all know how our luck in the lottery is). I think Randle is far more polished than Bennett. He actually has a back to the basket game.

I mean if you want to stay realistic of our chances than of course look for a Oladipo and Randle duo. The chances of getting Wiggins are slim.

I wouldn't mind a Bennett/Randle combo in the paint but that we will be too small; 6'7 and 6'9. Though, Grandmama was 6'7 and Mourning was 6'10.

PG: Kemba
SG: Hendo / FA
SF: MKG
PF: Bennett
C. : Randle / Biz

#66 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

I don't think Randle is suited for an undersized center. I see him as more athletic ZBo with a better handle. He has some Lamar Odom him too with the ball handling and passing.

I guess we are just going to have to disagree. I don't think the star power of Wiggins outweighs my uncertainty with Bennett. If I had to average the duos I just think Oladipo and Randle would average higher. They just seem to have the right mindset and definitely have the athletic ability. I like that duo better because they are team players that offer a wider range of skills.

#67 Crim

Crim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

youd rather have randle over wiggins? well, theres one person.

#68 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

Never said that.

#69 Crim

Crim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

oh sorry that wasnt directed at you. it was to the other guy who sounded like he said he would take randle over wiggins.

#70 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,391 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:39 PM

oh sorry that wasnt directed at you. it was to the other guy who sounded like he said he would take randle over wiggins.

If you're referring to me, I never said I would take Randle over Wiggins. I said I wouldn't mind a duo of Bennett/Randle in the paint in the sense that we are probably not going to get Wiggins (no.1 pick) in next year draft.

#71 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:07 AM

I didn't want to start a new thread for this but people are saying that Oladipo is being considered for the number one overall pick... could be a smokescreen.

Sources tell ESPN that the Cavs are now considering Indiana SG/SF Victor Oladipo at No. 1 overall.

Thanks to his ACL tear and concerns surrounding his offensive abilities, Kentucky C Nerlens Noel's grip on the top spot is tenuous. The Cavs have been linked to Oladipo, Maryland C Alex Len and Kansas SG Ben McLemore in the last week. Oladipo would provide a much-needed defensive presence on the wing, complementing the high-scoring backcourt of Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters. It wouldn't be a crazy pick.

Source: ESPN.com

#72 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:07 AM

I didn't want to start a new thread for this but people are saying that Oladipo is being considered for the number one overall pick... could be a smokescreen.

Sources tell ESPN that the Cavs are now considering Indiana SG/SF Victor Oladipo at No. 1 overall.

Thanks to his ACL tear and concerns surrounding his offensive abilities, Kentucky C Nerlens Noel's grip on the top spot is tenuous. The Cavs have been linked to Oladipo, Maryland C Alex Len and Kansas SG Ben McLemore in the last week. Oladipo would provide a much-needed defensive presence on the wing, complementing the high-scoring backcourt of Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters. It wouldn't be a crazy pick.

Source: ESPN.com

#73 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:14 AM

Beast

#74 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

Bump. If Oladipo is there at 4 which he might be we should draft him. Him and MKG would be great defensively and Vic is no bum on offense. He'd be a good SG for us

#75 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,744 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:32 PM

If we draft Oladipo we are going to start winning games with scores like 56-50

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users