Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Derek Anderson Tweets

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He may be an idiot sometimes, but dammit, hes our idiot!

Posted · Report post

I'm glad he stuck around with us though.  He's not a superstar, but I haven't really felt worried about our backup QB situation the last couple of years, which wasn't the case before he came along.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Lol DA, what an awesome guy.

Posted · Report post

This is what he does every single week--every single week--he puts his freakin' heart and soul into this, studying his ass off for things to tweet about.

He takes this shit serious.  Real serious.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Titus young you have got to be shitting me.. 3 arrests in one week. Gotta try hard to do that.. #Growup

In a cab.. Brakes are ruined and he's burning the rotors up.. Hope I make it home..

If the kings are worth 535mill what's a good team worth? Sheez

Another annoying thing.. Standing in line to board and some prick bum rushes the line. I wasn't standing there for my health#idiots

Got pulled over for driving in the Hov lane. Cop says u know u have to have a passenger. Said check the trunk..he wrote me a ticket..

Still haven't figured out how people find a way to shit on the toilet seat...#shocking

Banging some nuggets with @JimmyClausen

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Titus young you have got to be shitting me.. 3 arrests in one week. Gotta try hard to do that.. #Growup

In a cab.. Brakes are ruined and he's burning the rotors up.. Hope I make it home..

If the kings are worth 535mill what's a good team worth? Sheez

Another annoying thing.. Standing in line to board and some prick bum rushes the line. I wasn't standing there for my health#idiots

Got pulled over for driving in the Hov lane. Cop says u know u have to have a passenger. Said check the trunk..he wrote me a ticket..

Still haven't figured out how people find a way to poo on the toilet seat...#shocking

Banging some nuggets with @JimmyClausen

LOL

Posted · Report post

lol @ check the trunk. i sooo wanna do that. haha

Posted · Report post

He's a good backup, and he's hilarious? Definitely glad we kept him around.

Posted · Report post

He retweeted something that made me LOL 

@macfaulkner

It's weird to think that blow jobs aren't a new thing. Like George Washington probably got a BJ, that makes me super uncomfortable.

Posted · Report post

Mac attack must read this forum. He said earlier everybody should follow Derek Anderson on Twitter.