Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UPDATED:Former Panther player jerseys that are acceptable to wear to Panther games.

119 posts in this topic

Posted

Carruth is the only one that should never be worn.  As long as you're wearing a Panthers jersey, who cares?

1 person likes this

Posted

Chris Weinke and Brian St Pierre

Posted

Jeremy Shockey and Dante Wesley?

Posted

Love my stephen davis and richard marshall jerseys. Glory years

Posted

My favorite to wear is still my tattered old black replica Chris Weinke jersey. The day I see someone else wearing one is the day I'll consider retiring it. Odds get slimmer every year.

I've got a black Weinke too.  But since I'm in California the chances of you seeing me wear it are about zero.

Also have a Stephen Davis (blue)...glad to see others agree on it's acceptability.

Posted

I always wear my #30 Mike Minter jersey to every game, a classic.

Posted

IDK, I'm unsure. What do you think?

Idk either I guess I mean he was a great player for us and not all great players finish with the same team they were drafted by I still wear my peppers jersey every so often but that's because I live in bear country and fug them lol so I guess its all about how you feel about how he left the panthers
1 person likes this

Posted

Idk either I guess I mean he was a great player for us and not all great players finish with the same team they were drafted by I still wear my peppers jersey every so often but that's because I live in bear country and fug them lol so I guess its all about how you feel about how he left the panthers

Yeah, I think that's it... he was my fav player when he was here, but his departure kind of left me with a bad taste, so I haven't worn his jersey since.

Posted

Yeah, I think that's it... he was my fav player when he was here, but his departure kind of left me with a bad taste, so I haven't worn his jersey since.

Yea same here I've worn mine only once since he left now that I think of it and it was actually on draft night kind of funny how we took our dlineman of the future that night too but yea I agree I'm still upset with the way he acted towards the end of his tenure hear especially that 2.5 sack season and him turning down a long term deal with us after the fact

Posted

All I know is motherfugers need to stop wearing Steeler and Cowboy jerseys to a Panther/Falcon game. Those people are the true idiots.

I'd prefer ever.  The day those franchises fold will be the best day in league history.

1 person likes this

Posted

how bout this

AGZIFno.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

The Panthers need to do a throwback jersey of former Panther greats with the new logo and make them "limited"..I would buy a Sam Mills jersey with the new logo and not a custom one it needs to be factory made.

I will be calling Danny on Tuesday  :)

1 person likes this