Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rayzor

rivera comments on OTAs so far...and updates on today

122 posts in this topic

*Waits for a huddler to go into panic mode over Cam throwing two picks in OTAs*

I call "Cam returning punts"

Rivera on last year's Defensive Rookie i the Year Luke Kuechly: "Whoever coached him before he got here did a hell of a job." #Panthers

Panthers wrap up week 1 of OTAs, Ron Rivera impressed with the slimmed down Greg Hardy, says he had to tell him to tone down intensity.

2 people like this

No news is good news:  Kawann Short is not sitting out--so the knee rumor was just that.

Some news is not news:  Stewart sitting out.  What the heck?  

Lol Ol' Greg turning up the heat!!!

Some news is not news:  Stewart sitting out.  What the heck?

it would be "what the heck" if he was participating.

1 person likes this

it would be "what the heck" if he was participating.

Yes.  I concur.  I was actually asking, "What injury is it this time?" Stewart has to be the slowest healer in the Post-bronze age era. He must have an undated note from his mother.

He will play some...

Otherwise, he will spend the first regular season game or so getting into football shape

Smith is in game shape by training camp most seasons. Also Gonzales never seems to be put of shape when the games start in ATL. Rivera is known to rest players and with his job on the line this year I doubt he plays him much at all.

Should I make a new thread and just update there? Rayzor I don't want to take over your thread with updates bud. 

nah. i'm busy working. you find them and i'll update the first post.

thanks.

1 person likes this

Smith is in game shape by training camp most seasons. Also Gonzales never seems to be put of shape when the games start in ATL. Rivera is known to rest players and with his job on the line this year I doubt he plays him much at all.

I don't know...pretty sure Steve has been on record numerous times talking about the process needed to be ready week 1. 

Steve doesn't sit out preseasons.  Maybe a game or something....but he plays unless hurt.  Violent players can't sit on the shelf and then go out there week 1 and be ready.  They need the real contact.   

2 people like this

thanks. calls his franchise QB mr. mopeyhead and one of his top corners is down with a tummy ache.

it's official. our HC is mr. rogers.

Hopefully from now on he will refer to Matt Ryan as "Mr. Caca Pants."
2 people like this