#31 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:05 PM

Luke set the bar pretty high as a rookie, and from the looks of the reports he's already improved.  Scary fuging thought.

Oh, and lol at Hardy having to turn down the intensity.  Seems like the man is already on a mission.  Add in the fact this is his contract year... well, Ryan, Brees, and Freeman better hope they have nice health insurance plans.

#32 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

i love greg hardy hahaa

#33 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

Rivera on Gettis - "he's coming back...he's had a couple nice days, we need that competition"

If Gettis shows enough during training camp to beat on Hixon for the 3rd WR spot, we will be a better team for it. Gettis is a bigger, faster target.  Hopefully his improvement continues.

#34 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,067 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:23 PM

FiveNine gives me a chubby

#35 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,333 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

@josephperson: #Panthers LB Jon Beason didn't get any work in team drills. But he ran 20 50-yard sprints after practice. Seemed to look good.

@josephperson: Former #Oregon TE (and Portland Bible College hoopster) Brandon Williams was held out with a knee injury he sustained earlier this week.

@josephperson: #Panthers DE Greg Hardy lost some bulk this offseason, down to 283 from 290 and change. Says it's all about speed this yr. @ItsGHardy

#36 PantherFeez

PantherFeez

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

Loving all this news so far & Keek is just a monster! Hoping for Gettis to show up and make the 53

#37 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,965 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

i fuging love this team.

#38 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • 2,546 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

You're my boy blue!

Fixed

#39 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

Interesting about Hardy slimming down. He had a break out year last year when he bulked up. Maybe he feels like he'll be on the end more with Star or Short on 3rd down?

Glad to hear about Gettis.

#40 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,540 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

At least it seems Gettis is not in Rivera's doghouse. Will wait till TC before I start thinking he'll make the 53 man roster.

#41 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,993 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

thanks. calls his franchise QB mr. mopeyhead and one of his top corners is down with a tummy ache.

it's official. our HC is mr. rogers.

88255cab9b95ad33b3b1306b6bd2be38.jpg

#42 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,333 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

@jjones9: Oh, a list of five impressions from the Panthers OTAs, you ask? All right http://t.co/t14Tnh15Am

#43 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,549 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

Interesting about Hardy slimming down. He had a break out year last year when he bulked up. Maybe he feels like he'll be on the end more with Star or Short on 3rd down?

Glad to hear about Gettis.

yeah, i think last year he knew he'd have to shift inside some, plus he might have just wanted to see if he could bulk up to 300 pounds.

this year we've got the interior set. there will be less need for him to move inside and just like he hardly lost any speed when he bulked up, i doubt he'd lose much in the way of power and explosiveness losing some weight.

either way, he's a beast.

#44 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,549 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

jjones9

Oh, a list of five impressions from the Panthers OTAs, you ask? All right http://t.co/t14Tnh15Am

excerpt from the above link...

1. Corners made plays: Veteran corner Drayton Florencemade a nice over-the-shoulder interception on a heave from Cam Newton to Brandon LaFell. It wasn't really a live-action play since most everyone had already stopped before Newton chucked it, but it was still a nice grab. 

Later, on a pass intended for Ted Ginn Jr. down the sideline, second-year CB Josh Norman made a spectacular diving interception, hitting the ground hard without pads and getting the wind knocked out of him.

2. Beason participated: I figured LB Jon Beason would stretch and then be on the sideline for most of the time. Instead, the Pro Bowl linebacker participated in individual workouts before being replaced at strongside by newcomer Chase Blackburn. After practice, Beason ran 20 50-yard wind sprints. 

#45 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,333 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:48 PM

@Panthers: Kuechly's goal: “Win as many games as we can. We have to do whatever we can to do that. We have the pieces, we just have to put it together”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com