Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Future of the Funchise

Panthers’ Kuechly says new linemen make his job easier

This is what I am waiting for too.  You have a solid front seven like this.  QBs are not going to have all day to throw on us like the past.  

There will be no excuses for McDermott to show what type of DC he is.  Before he has had to hold back because he didn't have all the tools.  He has most of them now.

Kuechly should be excited about the whole defense.  I think this is gonna be a fun season defensively for us

I agree there's no reason for him to hold back this year with what we have on Defense. I can only imagine what kind of blitz he will dial up like I said before the season can't get here soon enough for me.

as long as our front seven remains healthy (knock on wood), could end up being the best defense in the league.

top 5 is certainly my expectations.

add what should be the best special teams we've had in a decade, it'll allow our offense to come into their own without the pressure to carry the team.

Btw, look at this asshat said about Kuechly.

With Urlacher and Lewis gone, the NFL's best MLB is the same guy it was last year. And the year before. Patrick Willis. #49ers

Very. He's fringe top 10. RT @Adrenaline777: How far away is Kuechly from that statement?

All of this MLB talk has proven one thing—#Panthers fans are delusional about Luke Kuechly.

https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout

Patrick Willis leads the league in tackles his rookie year and he's praised as the next Ray Lewis, Kuechly leads the league in tackles, without run support from his d-tackles, turns a 24th ranked defense to 10th and he's "overrated". People love to hate the Panthers and their players.

Btw, look at this asshat said about Kuechly.

https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout

Patrick Willis leads the league in tackles his rookie year and he's praised as the next Ray Lewis, Kuechly leads the league in tackles, without run support from his d-tackles, turns a 24th ranked defense to 10th and he's "overrated". People love to hate the Panthers and their players.

He must be drunk.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    byrdmansr