Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam gettin' them dogs done with his mom.

97 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

count me as pussified then. Heck I frequently have George from Seinfeld " I think it Moved" experiences. I mean cute oriental chicks

rubing your feet and massaging your calfs up to you knees. Nice. And you can go hunting with smooth feet.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Do you, man. This isn't an instance of the pot calling the kettle black. LOL.  I have never gotten a pedicure, and likely never will, but if I did, i would go for the "dangerous" kind (as described by the CDC). Live on the edge...

L_IMAGE.11acd567220.93.88.fa.d0.7e1fb3f0

yessir.  it's always nice, but its best when a hot chick is doing it and not some old asian lady.  I always got a man's pedicure as I called it.  No polish, but all the massaging and callus(sp?) removal.

Posted · Report post

Say it ain't so, Cam

The pussification of America continues.

Deangelo needs to take him hunting

Seriously? Who cares. Is this going to make him any less of a competitor?

If it isn't a thread about the guys weight, it's something even more ridiculous.

If there's any "pussification" going on, it's with the mouth breathers on this board.

Posted · Report post

Haha! Thanks.....that's 3! 97 left to go!

Posted · Report post

I for one am looking forward to one more user being able to start threads.  We don't have enough yet.

Posted · Report post

Call me old school, but I never understood this metrosexual thing. Admittedly, I have ol' crusty feet most of the time. Every once in a while I might slather some Vaseline on them, especially if I am wearing my Panthers flip-flops with bare feet (yeah, I wear 'em with socks most of the time), but 90 percent of the time I don't even think about 'em.

Hope I never see Cam gettin' a manicure, but I wouldn't be surprised. That's what metrosexuals do. To each his own. 

As for swag, that's actually a fumble in my opinion.

Posted · Report post

Seriously? Who cares. Is this going to make him any less of a competitor?

If it isn't a thread about the guys weight, it's something even more ridiculous.

If there's any "pussification" going on, it's with the mouth breathers on this board.

You're such a jolly cuss, aren't you?

Dude, we're having fun. WTF, man? Do you obviously think we really care about Cam and his pedicure? Don't be such a stick in the mud.

Posted · Report post

What's the point of hunting? Animals don't have guns. You're basically killing a defenseless animal. If you want to prove you're a man, then why don't you undertake a 50-100 man Kumite? Or challenge the biggest and baddest warrior on your block to a duel?
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Haha! Thanks.....that's 3! 97 left to go!

Uh, dude...That's actually 82 to go...

I'm just clowning you.

If you're like some of us, you'll get to 100 by next week and we can all make our out-on-a-limb predictions.

Posted · Report post

This thread is srs bidness

Posted · Report post

You're such a jolly cuss, aren't you?

Dude, we're having fun. WTF, man? Do you obviously think we really care about Cam and his pedicure? Don't be such a stick in the mud.

I'm not sure what exactly a "jolly cuss" is. I don't know whether or not to be insulted by that. Anyways..

I can't help that fans hang onto our QB's every whim. Yes sadly some people really do care that much.

Posted · Report post

What's the point of hunting? Animals don't have guns. You're basically killing a defenseless animal. If you want to prove you're a man, then why don't you undertake a 50-100 man Kumite? Or challenge the biggest and baddest warrior on your block to a duel?

Man, I am damned near too old to fight---let alone challenge---some Herculean young buck, but if I did it would probably go something similar to this:

[yt]lDi3cpedm5c[/yt]