Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam gettin' them dogs done with his mom.

97 posts in this topic

Posted

It is May, right?

Posted

You're such a jolly cuss, aren't you?

Dude, we're having fun. WTF, man? Do you obviously think we really care about Cam and his pedicure? Don't be such a stick in the mud.

he thinks everyone takes this poo seriously.

Posted

This coming from a guy who can barely enter a single thread without griping about Shula or our WR's.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Posted

People who live in glass houses have to answer the door

1 person likes this

Posted

Man, I am damned near too old to fight---let alone challenge---some Herculean young buck, but if I did it would probably go something similar to this:

">

Posted

People who live in glass houses have to answer the door

Well, they certainly can't duck anybody.

Posted

Nothing wrong with this, especially when you make a good living with your feet. 

LOL at people on an internet message board accusing NFL players of "pussificiation". 

2 people like this

Posted

This coming from a guy who can barely enter a single thread without griping about Shula or our WR's.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Why+doesn+t+Kurt+Cobain+never+drive+Caus

Posted

People can't even poke fun at a man getting a pedicure without making people butt hurt anymore.

Pussification, indeed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thug life!

Posted

I dont think its that big a deal. I just hope no one from work sees it, cuz it is definitely ammo for non-panthers fans. Haha! They could make jokes for days.

I don't do that, but I told my wife I would get the manicure for our wedding pics....luckily she must have forgot.

Oh yeh, and you got me top dawg. I was like, did I really just get 100-3 wrong?????

Posted

What's the point of hunting? Animals don't have guns. You're basically killing a defenseless animal. If you want to prove you're a man, then why don't you undertake a 50-100 man Kumite? Or challenge the biggest and baddest warrior on your block to a duel?

I actually do challenge the biggest guy on the block to a fight quite frequently when I'm drunk at the bar. I get my ass kicked a lot, but some of my closest friends are guys that whooped my ass when I was drunk years ago and then we became cool afterward because I don't take poo.

And I don't kill animals.

1 person likes this