Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

Redskin fan logic

Best Answer wade, 26 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

Having a really good 40 time has about as much to do with being a great NFL QB as having a famous last name has to do with being a great NASCAR driver.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#46 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,261 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:49 AM

What married couple doesn't? DId he tweet to his fans that they should use it?

No, somehow it got posted on a message board and/or some blog post, he did not spread it.

#47 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:52 AM

Meh, whats the noise about then?

#48 89 Bottom Line

89 Bottom Line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:41 AM

Cam plays real sports, not trying to be the best at driving cars.

#49 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:49 AM

i love how the huddle has turned into a circle jerk.

#50 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,236 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

i love how the huddle has turned into a circle jerk.

Pass the Jergens

#51 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

The RG3 hatred is completely ignorant. A lot of you only  hate him because he's taken Cam's spot as the media darling whose dick they constantly stroke.

#52 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:10 AM

Hmmm, well one has been to the Playoffs.........

In that regard, Trent Dilfer is better because he has a ring...

#53 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

With Dale Jr's logic, this guy would be the greatest QB of all time

Oscar-Pistorius-002.jpg

That's just wrong man

#54 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,460 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

The RG3 hatred is completely ignorant. A lot of you only hate him because he's taken Cam's spot as the media darling whose dick they constantly stroke.

No, we hate him because he plays for the Redskins, which is about 25% of Charlotte. Russell Wilson is a far better QB than RG3 imo, and you don't see us hating him.

#55 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,890 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:18 PM

he's taken Cam's spot as the media darling whose dick they constantly stroke.

Ummmm... wut?

#56 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,423 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

Cam was never a media darling.....they just all had to backtrack, which made them look like idiots.  He struggles a few games in 2012 and they go full attack mode once again. Cam will never, ever be what RG3 is to the media, never. Even if he wins Super Bowls.

#57 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

Cam was never a media darling.....they just all had to backtrack, which made them look like idiots.  He struggles a few games in 2012 and they go full attack mode once again. Cam will never, ever be what RG3 is to the media, never. Even if he wins Super Bowls.

No. He can be even bigger. 

RG3 right now, is almost the medias convenient answer to Cam (so no one can accuse them of being racist or unfair). Plus he has the stats to show for it (though his team actually ran more than passed, with the second lowest pass % out of any NFL team), so they're riding him at the moment. OK, so what happens when Cam has personal, as well as team success?

If RG3 slumps, they'll leave him alone, cause there is nothing inherently interesting  or controversial about RG3 to begin with (looks, physical stature, personality, his story/background), outside of his name. I'm not sure if that will ever be the case with Cam. 

Now, if what you're saying is 'some in the media will never love Cam'? Sure! I can agree with that. However, I also don't think many of the Mindless Media Morons love RG3 at the moment either. 

As I said, he's just (in their eyes/projection), the Anti-Cam. Plus, people/media forget, and they can hate you one day, and make you a conquering hero the next, when you have success. That's the way it goes. They can get over it. Shrugs. 

#58 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,423 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

No. He can be even bigger. 

RG3 right now, is almost the medias convenient answer to Cam (so no one can accuse them of being racist or unfair). Plus he has the stats to show for it (though his team actually ran more than passed, with the second lowest pass % out of any NFL team), so they're riding him at the moment. OK, so what happens when Cam has personal, as well as team success?

If RG3 slumps, they'll leave him alone, cause there is nothing inherently interesting  or controversial about RG3 to begin with (looks, physical stature, personality, his story/background), outside of his name. I'm not sure if that will ever be the case with Cam. 

Now, if what you're saying is 'some in the media will never love Cam'? Sure! I can agree with that. However, I also don't think many of the Mindless Media Morons love RG3 at the moment either. 

As I said, he's just (in their eyes/projection), the Anti-Cam. Plus, people/media forget, and they can hate you one day, and make you a conquering hero the next, when you have success. That's the way it goes. They can get over it. Shrugs. 

What he did to the media after his Rookie year is why they will always hate him. He will never have the RG3 love, and I don't want him too. That poo would get annoying to me, just like RG3 now.

The media has a hard time spreading out the news to the 32 teams in the NFL. I would like to hear different stories and learn about different players from all 32 teams. Not 4 players non-stop.

Even if/when the Panthers win a superbowl, I hope Cam continues to just shut down all of the media people like Peter King, Adam Schein. Refuse interviews and I would personally be happy if he went on record and said "fug You," but i know he won't. 

I don't want him to be bigger, I want him to be what he is right now to the media.

#59 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,741 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

cam can run a 40 faster than dale can drive it

#60 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,236 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

The RG3 hatred is completely ignorant. A lot of you only hate him because he's taken Cam's spot as the media darling whose dick they constantly stroke.

Actually, I hate him because I hate Redskin fans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com