Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

Redskin fan logic

Best Answer wade, 26 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

Having a really good 40 time has about as much to do with being a great NFL QB as having a famous last name has to do with being a great NASCAR driver.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#61 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,172 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

His dad would be ashamed.

#62 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,511 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

The RG3 hatred is completely ignorant. A lot of you only  hate him because he's taken Cam's spot as the media darling whose dick they constantly stroke.

I hate RG3 because I despise Redskin fans. They're obnoxious. I could care less if the media is obsessed with him. Wilson is superior, in my honest opinion.

#63 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

I don't mind him accepting the gifts but with his money some autographed jerseys or at least some thank you cards need to be sent out. Tickets or something.

#64 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,078 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

Hmmm, well one has been to the Playoffs.........

mother-of-gusta-rage-face.png

#65 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

Reading some article in NFL.com. the comments section the Skins fans were the most obnoxious. It was about the top 10 QBs under 25. They think RGIII walks on water. Idiots..

#66 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,775 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:04 AM

So wait, is everybody hating on Griffin through some kind of vicarious mental framework imagining that Cam's like the hated older brother and RGIII's the overachieving younger brother?

Some of you spend way too much time on this forum for your own good. If you want to make fun of somebody, make fun of Dale Jr's dumb ass.

#67 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:06 AM

So wait, is everybody hating on Griffin through some kind of vicarious mental framework imagining that Cam's like the hated older brother and RGIII's the overachieving younger brother?

Some of you spend way too much time on this forum for your own good. If you want to make fun of somebody, make fun of Dale Jr's dumb ass.

Earnhardt is a fugging idiot.

#68 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:36 AM

No. He can be even bigger.

RG3 right now, is almost the medias convenient answer to Cam (so no one can accuse them of being racist or unfair). Plus he has the stats to show for it (though his team actually ran more than passed, with the second lowest pass % out of any NFL team), so they're riding him at the moment. OK, so what happens when Cam has personal, as well as team success?

If RG3 slumps, they'll leave him alone, cause there is nothing inherently interesting or controversial about RG3 to begin with (looks, physical stature, personality, his story/background), outside of his name. I'm not sure if that will ever be the case with Cam.

Now, if what you're saying is 'some in the media will never love Cam'? Sure! I can agree with that. However, I also don't think many of the Mindless Media Morons love RG3 at the moment either.

As I said, he's just (in their eyes/projection), the Anti-Cam. Plus, people/media forget, and they can hate you one day, and make you a conquering hero the next, when you have success. That's the way it goes. They can get over it. Shrugs.

Wtf are you talking about? Anti Cam? Racism? This post is nonsense.

#69 Taro ∆

Taro ∆

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:25 AM

The RG3 hatred is completely ignorant. A lot of you only hate him because he's taken Cam's spot as the media darling whose dick they constantly stroke.

When was Cam ever a media darling?

#70 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,087 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:08 AM

I didn't hate RG3 before. I started when the media started reporting he was heaven sent and does no wrong. Then the fans started hopping on and being from the dc/Maryland area it's every where and I make it a point to tell them RGknee is not cam. And I get joy from that

#71 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,678 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:07 PM

Bob Griffin love will be Bob Griffin love until he starts to play poorly and his team doesn't win. And ignorant people will say stupid poo because they try to repeat what the "experts" on ESPN and NFLN say. Not even worth getting mad at anymore...it's like banging your head against a brick wall

He won't ever play poorly if he only gets to play half a season, every season, his entire career

#72 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,480 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:47 PM

Umm, can we move this to the NFL board???

Mods???

#73 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,536 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:13 PM

Umm, can we move this to the NFL board???

Mods???

It's the offseason. 

#74 wade

wade

cop a squat, cupcakes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:43 PM   Best Answer

Having a really good 40 time has about as much to do with being a great NFL QB as having a famous last name has to do with being a great NASCAR driver.

#75 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,455 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

Bingo. That's the reason I OPed this thread. The logic of using a 40 time to prove that one QB is better than another QB is frigging stupid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.