Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How did Hardy fall to the 6th round in the 2010 NFL Draft?

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hardy is more athletic than you think he is. He's was the first guy down the field as a gunner on ST. He may not have his pure speed but if he's 8/10's of what  Peppers raw talent is then he could still end up being better than him. His mentality and is drive is far more valuable than Peppers ability to pick up 3 sacks every other 3 weeks against garbage teams.

please for the sake of public health please shut up, your stupid is contagious and we don't need it spreading to anyone else.

Trying to argue at this point that Hardy is better then Peppers is mind boggling consider Peppers first season(and not even peppers top 3 seasons) by itself was better then anything Hardy's done to date.

Only way I can figure you even trying to reason this is if you were a kid in peppers early years with us and just don't know better.

And the award for Overreaction of the Year goes to...

And what's with the reading comprehension today?  Am I the only one who reads posts before I reply to them in here?  How does your brain translate him saying "if he's 8'10's of what Peppers raw talent is then he COULD STILL END UP BEING BETTER THAN HIM" into "at this point Hardy is better than Peppers".  Your love for Peppers is causing your mind to conjure up statements that were never made.

Sure he seems to have been taking jabs at Peppers in this thread, but what I bolded in his quoted statement up top clearly shows that he acknowledges Hardy isn't yet at Peppers' level...just that he has the potential to surpass him.  Which can probably be said of a lot of DEs...it's just rare that a player truly lives up to his maximum potential.

Posted · Report post

And the award for Overreaction of the Year goes to...

And what's with the reading comprehension today?  Am I the only one who reads posts before I reply to them in here?  How does your brain translate him saying "if he's 8'10's of what Peppers raw talent is then he COULD STILL END UP BEING BETTER THAN HIM" into "at this point Hardy is better than Peppers".  Your love for Peppers is causing your mind to conjure up statements that were never made.

Sure he seems to have been taking jabs at Peppers in this thread, but what I bolded in his quoted statement up top clearly shows that he acknowledges Hardy isn't yet at Peppers' level...just that he has the potential to surpass him.  Which can probably be said of a lot of DEs...it's just rare that a player truly lives up to his maximum potential.

Nobody cares about what you actually write on the internet, or the other guy either.

Posted · Report post

please for the sake of public health please shut up, your stupid is contagious and we don't need it spreading to anyone else.

Trying to argue at this point that Hardy is better then Peppers is mind boggling consider Peppers first season(and not even peppers top 3 seasons) by itself was better then anything Hardy's done to date.

Only way I can figure you even trying to reason this is if you were a kid in peppers early years with us and just don't know better.

Ahah okay asshat being the more physically gifted player never made anyone the best and you totally underrate Hardy's athletic ability. I didn't say he was better I said he could be. If you coudn't tell I was being facetious with my "Could have been Greg Hardy", then you are the idiot.

I've watched plenty of Peppers and I know we are better off with his ass off the team. Watching him make spectacular plays and 3 sacks against the Lions and Cardinals every year is the equivalent of Jon Fox 7-9 season.  Thanks for being a dick though.

Posted · Report post

Hardy may not be a freak like pep but he is still pretty damn athletic for a 285 pound DE and his motor doesn't ever stop not to mention he plays meaner than hell and pep was a big pussy.

He is one of the few Panthers that would cal Pep a pussy to his face. 

And Pep would stare him down for about 3 seconds and walk away.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Salute, he could be the new era TomBradypick... Pay attention, you're witnessing greatness.....

Posted · Report post

I've tried to imagine how a combine/scouting type Interview with Hardy might go...

"Mr. Hardy, thank you very much for joining us today. We've watched a lot of your game film, seen your highlights and I don't mind telling you we're very impressed with your skills. So right now, we just wanna ask you a few questions so we can try and get to know you better. How's that sound?"

"The one you call 'Greg Hardy' is not here. I am The Kraken. I will answer your questions."

"Oh...ummm...ya know, as it turns out, we don't really have any questions after all. But...yeah...thanks for coming" :unsure:

Posted · Report post

I gotta feeling his chance to make up for it is coming fairly soon.

Dude, Hurney's not the GM anymore.

He'll get paid, but not like a no.1 draft pick before the rookie wage scale

Posted · Report post

If peppers had half the tenacity and fire of Hardy... What could he have been?

The greatest of all time.

Posted · Report post

Some of us believed in him back then.... lol

i-g4PCNMn.jpg

Posted · Report post

Salute, he could be the new era TomBradypick... Pay attention, you're witnessing greatness.....

I love Hardy but that is just an absolutely ridiculous statement that I'm sure wasn't given any thought.

Posted · Report post

I love Hardy but that is just an absolutely ridiculous statement that I'm sure wasn't given any thought.

I love the Huddle, but this is an absolutely ridiculous statement, and I am quite sure there was no thought harmed in the making of said statement.

Posted · Report post

I love the Huddle, but this is an absolutely ridiculous statement, and I am quite sure there was no thought harmed in the making of said statement.

Wait was this suppose to be funny or clever or something?