Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starting to make sense why we got rid of Goodson...

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Only 26 with 6 children.  Also seems there could be one or two out there that he doesn't even know are his.  His family life's gotta be both challenging and expensive.  If he doesn't go to prison I'll be pulling for him to turn his life around and play at least up to his potential, but only for all those kids.  He could be a half decent back if his head was right.

Posted · Report post

We took a gamble on his talent, it didn't work out. I don't feel bad for him. I feel bad for those kids. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Wow, this guy seems like a bad egg. Hope everything works out for him but i am glad we no longer have to deal with him.

Posted · Report post

Starting to?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

IMO, he was worth getting rid of before knowing about his off field issues. Now you just feel lucky another team was willing trade for him.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He was an even swap for Campbell, correct?

Posted · Report post

He was an even swap for Campbell, correct?

Yeah, he was traded straight up for Army of Darkness.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It's amazing how some guys just can't get it. Money can't fix ignorance.

Posted · Report post

I don't understand the modern generation's determination to produce as many offspring as possible.

Posted · Report post

he just was relevant to what we were doing... all the stats listed which are greater than his nfl production, really has nothing to do with his performance on the field. if anything maybe that motivates him to be average at best. though i was never a fan of him, like anyone, i don't think they he should be judge on what's irrelevant to the outcome. he should be judged on sucking for the Panthers... and NO... I don't have 6 kids, etc... but i certainly have some unpaid debts. average at best players should not live like superstars because they won't chances. no team is desperate for fumblers.