Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starting to make sense why we got rid of Goodson...

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't understand the modern generation's determination to produce as many offspring as possible.

more money more kids... but in reality if you don't handle your business, more kids more problem no money

Posted

Wow.and never knew any of that. I wish him well and pray that he pulls himself together, not for football but at least for his kids...

Posted

I wish him all the best and I hope he gets his life back right so he can be the father he needs to be for his kids. But I'm glad the team made the trade when they did because there's no telling how things would have been after reading all of this if he would have stayed on the team. And just think I remember when people on here were saying lets get rid of DWill and keep Goodson I'm glad that never happened.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's amazing how some guys just can't get it. Money can't fix ignorance.

Anyone willing to wager if his dad displayed the same behavior?

Posted

I don't understand the modern generation's determination to produce as many offspring as possible.

one word

China

People dont realize how many of them still live in caves including our Govt that keeps encouraging people to get married an have kids at 20. I watched 90% of my friends do it and then watched about 90% of them get divorced.

Posted

it all boils down to just one word on and off the field....immaturity.

Posted

it all boils down to just one word on and off the field....immaturity.

This is the sad truth.  Sadly, if he ever matures, he's already ruined any chance he or his children have at a healthy family life.  The best he can hope for himself or for them is that he makes it in the league and becomes wealthy.  Then he can shower them with his wealth to hide the fact that he can't be a real father for them.

Posted

more money more kids... but in reality if you don't handle your business, more kids more problem no money

i feel like its more of a breakdown of the traditional family and morals

Posted

Lets see here:

A deadbeat dad who prioritizes expensive jewelry over his home and children is arrested for narcotics and an unregistered firearm. Also, he was caught passed out in a car in the middle of one of the busiest freeways in America.

Is there going to be a huddle hissy fit if I call him what he is? A delinquent and a thug?

Also, if anyone needs more proof on why the J-E-T-S are what they are, they signed him to a $7 million dollar contract and he may never play a down for them.

Posted

I was more surprised the day I learned we somehow managed to trade him.

Posted

Anyone willing to wager if his dad displayed the same behavior?

....Are yuooo my daddy?.... overcame the odds and screwed it up...

Posted

His father, Mike Goodson Sr., is serving prison time for mortgage fraud.

Shocking....

1 person likes this