Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soccer Summer Transfer Thread...

391 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

French radio station reporting Monaco has put in a 25.7 million offer to Real Madrid for Angel di Maria.  Don't see that happening unless they are supremely confident they're getting Bale.  di Maria while not exceptional, is a very good player on the wing, and is not expendable unless you're bringing in a much better player at his position....

Posted · Report post

Bale is a reason Spurs even had a fighting chance for top 4 place. Dude is too good.

Yep, which is why he won't be there more than a year tops.  I honestly think Real Madrid is just going to turn on the unlimited funds cheat and keep putting in offers till Levy and Tottenham cave....

Posted · Report post

Stefan Jovetic to Arsenal. Hope this happens.

Apparently Arsene is still Arsene. He fighting Fiorintina to drop asking price by like 2 million... Now Juve decided that they want Jovetic as well and now Arsenal might miss out. Arsene never learns...

Posted · Report post

70 million? holy crap....that's a hell of a lot of other talent we could buy. I'd miss him, but it's most likely be better for the club if they do sell at that price.

But who will I then call "Chim-chim" next year??

Posted · Report post

Apparently Arsene is still Arsene. He fighting Fiorintina to drop asking price by like 2 million... Now Juve decided that they want Jovetic as well and now Arsenal might miss out. Arsene never learns...

If 2 million is the difference and we don't end up paying it I am going to freak the fuck out. We are motherfucking Arsenal. One of the most prestigious and profitable clubs in the entire fucking world. Spend some God damn money. I'm tired of barely squeaking into the Champions league year after year.

Posted · Report post

Oh and David Villa could be heading to Arsenal as the cheaper option to Jovetic....

Posted · Report post

Would be a great move. They need faster striker. So many times when Giroud could of gone 1 on 1 but dude is too slow.

Posted · Report post

Would be a great move. They need faster striker. So many times when Giroud could of gone 1 on 1 but dude is too slow.

Yes he is, which makes it even more hilarious how beastly he is in Fifa....

Posted · Report post

Monaco's spending will never end it seems.  They look the be the odds on favorites to acquire Nani during the Summer....

Posted · Report post

Jesus Navas to Manchester City a done deal.