Photo
- - - - -

okay Bailey (and huddle) pick ten QBs..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#61 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

Yeh, I think I would have to agree with you on that one. Lol! Saints and Bucs 14-18, Jacksonville and Miami 8-24.

Also, in Cams rookie year Saints were 13-3 & Falcons were 10-6. We easily has more competition.

This, combined with the level of responsibility Cam had, and the amount of close games he played (not including a shortened training camp), makes his rookie season so much better than the other QB's last year. 

For this guy Rosenthal--at ESPN (I understand it's one mans opinion), to say he doesn't think Cam first or 2nd season equates to Luck and RG3's is laughable in the highest extreme. And it just reminds, you 'who are the Reporters vs Football people', and the ones who actually watch the games, as opposed to those just reading stats, 'listening to others', or watching a few accelerated clips/film. 

#62 mbarbour21

mbarbour21

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:42 PM

Right! I couldn't believe he said he wasn't impressed! Luck threw 100 more times than Cam to beat his record, plus Rg3 had to run around 50 more times to break his record (which were yards.....he didnt even have 100 more......,not tds. Cam had twice the tds on the ground as RG3.) Also, Luck broke ONE, RG3 broke ONE. Cam set both in the same season......he had to be joking. Lol!

#63 mbarbour21

mbarbour21

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

And of course he broke more records than those. NOT IMPRESSED???? COME ON MAN!

#64 mbarbour21

mbarbour21

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

Scratch the 50 more times, took that off another post. Haha! But even still, he got half the tds.