Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Pit bull owner charged with murder

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
170 replies to this topic

#166 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:40 AM

If given a choice I'd prefer then in a house with a gun over a pit bill

Depends on if there's a baseball bat close by.

Point is adults can hurt children without guns, or pitbulls.  I've never had a bad experience with a Pit Bull though in terms of friends owning one.  Always incredibly nice and playful.  They don't scare me by themselves. 

It is scary if you run across one of the pitbull "collectors" and a pack develops combined with poo dog ownership.

Edited by TheMaulClaw, 19 October 2014 - 09:42 AM.

#167 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:58 AM

How much of it is due to Pitbulls being the go-to dog for criminals, gangsters, and thugs?

huge correlation i'm sure.

#168 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:33 AM

huge correlation i'm sure.

I know the truth goes against all PC sometimes.

When's the last time you saw a senior citizen that owns a pit?  There are mofos off east independence that try to sell pitbulls out of gas stations.

I've never seen that with any other dog breed.  You can't deny the subculture. I'm not saying that only these people own pitbulls, but it seems to be the dog of choice for that demographic.

#169 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

I Don't Want To Get Off On A Rant Here But....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:48 AM

I know this is old, but this is a fuging dumbass ignorant statement and I hope this poster is in no situation to harm a Pit.

You have to understand the breed. They are a high energy breed that require exercise and discipline. It is up to the owner to provide the dog's needs. The image of the pit bull however has led to many urban cities containing pit bulls that are tied up to trees or staying inside apartments and such. All of those restrictions lead the pit to being frustrated due to lack of exercise and all the energy the dog has is locked inside which can turn into aggression. I think stores or shelters that sell pits or any high energy breed need to do background checks on the owners and make them do multiple tests before owning one. It won't cut down on the whole problem, but it should lessen it. In conclusion, it's the human's fault for not properly attending their pit or any dog for that matter. All dogs are a mirror of their owner.

The fact is Pits aren't handled as would be required to keep the public safe as is shown time and time again when innocent folks are torn to shreds.

All Pits should be neutered by law immediately. In ~ 10 years when the dogs have lived out their lives with their owners the breed should cease to exist in the general population.

Many lives will be saved, people can simply buy a more logical breed of dog. 

That's how I conspire to "harm" a pit.

#170 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

HUDDLER

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:52 AM

This conversation is going no where.

Fullscreen%20capture%2008022010%20082213

#171 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:23 PM

Hey science deniers. Please watch this. I mean I post something that proves aggression is some that can be bred yet you all keep shitting words or of your keyboard

Read this and educate yourself. https://www.aspca.or...ement-pit-bulls

Edited by CarolinaCoolin, 20 October 2014 - 07:38 PM.