• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#41 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

Some people on here are like girls. Over thinking everything and assuming the worst.

#42 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

HUDDLER

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

I personally think the WR #3 spot will be by committee, between Hixon, Gettis, and Pilares.

Ginn will make the team, but my confidence in him as a WR is along the lines of Armanti, and Joe Adams. 

#43 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• LocationSC
SUPPORTER

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

OTAs are still just OTAs.

What information you can gain from watching them is highly general and limited.

#44 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

HUDDLER

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

Some people on here are like girls. Over thinking everything and assuming the worst.

Yes because towing the company line and believing every position is chocked full of talented starter level players is what our actual reality is....

#45 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

HUDDLER

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

It's like clockwork. Every year people say we will be fine at WR, then at the end of the year we realize again it's more or less a one man show at the position. I'm sorry, but some of you need to take the blue lenses out of your glasses and realize we have a severe deficit of quality WRS on this team. Hopefully Gettis or Joe Adams comes out of no where this year, because other than Smitty those are the only two guys on the roster that have a potential number one or high quality number two level of impact....

Name two guys on the Pats,Ravens,49ers, Seahawks, or the Packers WR corps. Good teams don't need to be loaded. Just need role players.

#46 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

HUDDLER

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:06 PM

Name two guys on the Pats,Ravens,49ers, Seahawks, or the Packers WR corps. Good teams don't need to be loaded. Just need role players.

Sidney Rice & Percy Harvin

Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and James Jones

Michael Crabtree and Anquan Boldin 

The only two that you can argue are Patriots and Ravens and they have Torrey Smith who is one of the best young receivers in the game.  Also the Patriots really isn't a good example because they have two freak TES that they use as WRS...

#47 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

You'd think he'd at least say himself.

i think he's just acting as a spectator these days, or at least more than usual.

#48 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

HUDDLER

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:04 PM

What makes it better? Adding an injury prone Hixon and one of the biggest WR bust in some time?

Another year of training, playing with Cam, and a couple of good players returning from injury?

#49 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationMaryland
HUDDLER

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:44 PM

Sidney Rice & Percy Harvin
Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and James Jones
Michael Crabtree and Anquan Boldin

The only two that you can argue are Patriots and Ravens and they have Torrey Smith who is one of the best young receivers in the game. Also the Patriots really isn't a good example because they have two freak TES that they use as WRS...

Boldin while hes been good iis on the decline because of his age. Crabtree is out.
One could argue Rodgers makes his receivers cause they put anyone there and they are fine.
Sidney rices stats are comparable to lafells and he played less games.

Most of these teams really only have one dominant guy and capable others. Kinda reminders me of a certain team I know. Hmmm

Look at the redskins colts bengals and texans. Redskins number one was a number 3 on the colts with manning. The have nobody special. Colts only have an old Reggie and rookies last year. Bengals only had Aj. And texans have Johnson. All those playoff teams have only one dominant guy. Having two while amazing isnt always needed. Giants have two and they didn't even make it to the playoffs. We will be fine

#50 Mr Mojo Risin

Mr Mojo Risin

The Doors

• LocationIndiana
SUPPORTER

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:16 PM

He's probably tired of that question and probably has stopped getting his hopes up for one of our no name guys outside of ginn and maybe lafell to step up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users