Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In Asheville, at LAB, drinking all your ambers

63 posts in this topic

Posted

I believe it has the largest lesbian community in the entire US. And not the good kinda either

My aunt, who I'm like 99% sure is a lesbian, is a retired Asheville police LT.

Posted

it is being vastly overblown that there are no hot chicks in Asheville. 

And The Lab sucks too.

Posted

And The Lab sucks too.

I was thinking the same thing. You guys are going to the wrong places if you are having trouble finding hot girls. Hit up a thirsty Thursday at a Tourist game, you can't walk five feet without bumping into a pretty girl. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I was thinking the same thing. You guys are going to the wrong places if you are having trouble finding hot girls. Hit up a thirsty Thursday at a Tourist game, you can't walk five feet without bumping into a pretty girl.

As someone who has been to many thirsty Thursday's at McCormick field, that is not true. If you want to find hot girls, drive to Charlotte.

Posted

I believe it has the largest lesbian community in the entire US. And not the good kinda either

I wish I were a lesbian

1 person likes this

Posted

And The Lab sucks too.

I hearya on the Lab sucking, and of course you can find a pretty girl in Asheville. It's just that percentage of hot girls to hipster/ lez/butch chicks is not good in this town.

Posted

I'm officially bar hopping with my parents. Here's their picture.

fa0KiI2.jpg

Hot Mom

Posted

In love reading all these perfect tens in this thread bitching about the girls

Feel free to post the show ponies you're picking up at the shoneys in mooresville

3 people like this

Posted

As someone who has been to many thirsty Thursday's at McCormick field, that is not true. If you want to find hot girls, drive to Charlotte.

You being shot down does not make the girls any less attractive. 

1 person likes this

Posted

You being shot down does not make the girls any less attractive. 

lol

Posted

Lol. I don't go to the games to pick up girls. I go to the games to get hammered on Dales pale ale, and enjoy time with my girlfriend of three years.

Just saying there is a noticeable lack of talent in Asheville compared to other places in the state/south, as someone who likes to observe my surroundings from time to time.

There is a reason Asheville is voted the 7th worst city in America for singles.

Posted

Lol. I don't go to the games to pick up girls. I go to the games to get hammered on Dales pale ale, and enjoy time with my girlfriend of three years.

Just saying there is a noticeable lack of talent in Asheville compared to other places in the state/south, as someone who likes to observe my surroundings from time to time.

There is a reason Asheville is voted the 7th worst city in America for singles.

Did you actually read how the rankings were determined? Asheville was ranked low because of the amount of money a young person has, not by their actual looks. Now if cash is the deciding factor on a person's level of attractiveness then that is a YOU problem not the cities problem.