62 replies to this topic

#31 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,613 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:06 AM

I'm officially bar hopping with my parents. Here's their picture.

fa0KiI2.jpg

Hot Mom

#32 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,997 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:27 AM

In love reading all these perfect tens in this thread bitching about the girls

Feel free to post the show ponies you're picking up at the shoneys in mooresville

#33 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:57 AM

As someone who has been to many thirsty Thursday's at McCormick field, that is not true. If you want to find hot girls, drive to Charlotte.

You being shot down does not make the girls any less attractive. 

#34 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,976 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:04 AM

You being shot down does not make the girls any less attractive. 

lol

#35 wcuCATZ

wcuCATZ

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:12 AM

Lol. I don't go to the games to pick up girls. I go to the games to get hammered on Dales pale ale, and enjoy time with my girlfriend of three years.

Just saying there is a noticeable lack of talent in Asheville compared to other places in the state/south, as someone who likes to observe my surroundings from time to time.

There is a reason Asheville is voted the 7th worst city in America for singles.

#36 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:23 AM

Lol. I don't go to the games to pick up girls. I go to the games to get hammered on Dales pale ale, and enjoy time with my girlfriend of three years.

Just saying there is a noticeable lack of talent in Asheville compared to other places in the state/south, as someone who likes to observe my surroundings from time to time.

There is a reason Asheville is voted the 7th worst city in America for singles.

Did you actually read how the rankings were determined? Asheville was ranked low because of the amount of money a young person has, not by their actual looks. Now if cash is the deciding factor on a person's level of attractiveness then that is a YOU problem not the cities problem.

#37 wcuCATZ

wcuCATZ

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

Maybe we read different articles? The one I was referring to was mostly about their not being many young people in Asheville, because its a retirement destination for a while now.

Looks like we will have to agree to disagree, on this.

#38 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,976 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:55 AM

1. There is a major college here UNCA

2. It is the greatest beer city in America (voted)

Because of this there are TONS of young people, college and young professionals.  I could generalize and say Charlotte is just full of dumb bimbos who love Taylor Swift and can't hold a conversation like people generalize about Asheville being a bunch of butch lesbians and hipsters who listen to Ani Difranco

There is a very eclectic group of attractive and pretty women here and It is an awesome place to live.

#39 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,633 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

Not to nitpick, but UNCA is literally the smallest university in the NC public university system, it's only got 3,500 students. AB Tech CC has almost twice as many students, and Western in Cullowhee has almost 4 times as many. 

#40 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,976 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:09 PM

Not to nitpick, but UNCA is literally the smallest university in the NC public university system, it's only got 3,500 students. AB Tech CC has almost twice as many students, and Western in Cullowhee has almost 4 times as many. 

when i say major i meant it is an attractive school to go to. i didn't realize it was the smallest, but i knew it wasn't big.

#41 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,997 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

there were literally perfect tens fighting over the right to suck my dick last night

i couldn't throw a dead cat without knocking out some stacked blonde 

#42 wcuCATZ

wcuCATZ

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:39 PM

2. It is the greatest beer city in America (voted)

Because of this there are TONS of young people, college and young professionals. I could generalize and say Charlotte is just full of dumb bimbos who love Taylor Swift and can't hold a conversation like people generalize about Asheville being a bunch of butch lesbians and hipsters who listen to Ani Difranco

There is a very eclectic group of attractive and pretty women here and It is an awesome place to live.

I agree Asheville is a great place to live. It's why I choose to live here. I love the beer, and lifestyle. Asheville lost the beer city title this year to Grand Rapids, I've never been there but I call BS on that. Personally you cant beat the Pisgah pale ale, or the French Broad rye hopper.

Young people make up 17.5% of the total population, which is low compared to most other urban areas In the south, and Asheville is far from a college town.

There is a group of very attractive women my age, but it's less so then others places. I don't have a problem with that since I am in a committed relationship, but it is noticeable.

I find the lack of good sports bars more problematic, but that is splitting hairs.

#43 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,358 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:21 PM

My aunt, who I'm like 99% sure is a lesbian, is a retired Asheville police LT.

All makes sense then lol

#44 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

As someone who grew up there then moved to Charlotte and later Houston, I can tell you that , no, there are no hot girls at that bar, or pretty much anywhere else in the city. Awesome place to live, but sadly, the eye candy is nonexistent. 

these don't go together...

#45 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,073 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

I love the mountain golf courses. From Reems Creek in Weaverville to the myriad of courses in Cashiers, you can't go wrong. As far as talent, we had lunch on the patio at Mellow Mushroom on St Patty's weekend and saw plenty of hot girls. Great little downtown atmosphere, even with some of the wierdos walking around. I also saw the best female singer I've heard in a long time when I was at Mushroom. Sarah Tucker. If you see her scheduled to play I recommend going to see her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com