Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DA KRAKEN IS IN THE HOUSEEEEE (and they let me start my own topic)

407 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What is your favorite meat? Regular bacon or thick-cut bacon?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yall are funny as fuhhhhh I will try to anwser every question I get it would have made it easier had everyon read the note where I said email me them! -__- so I could go down the line and just knock em out and make sure I anwser all them I like the support on here yall are real I havent even seen a negative comment I was thinking there was gonna be a least one hater however, I am going to ask yall what do yall think would be the most awesome thing to do after a sack?

I always thought the Hulk Hogan ear cupping thing would be awesome.  

Plus it would make the crowd get louder. 

hulk-hogan-ear-cup.jpg

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Also, the booing on the road would be amazing,. 

Posted · Report post

With Kraken adorning facepaint I am picturing more of a William Wallace Braveheart victory scream after a sack.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

PantherBrew, I had a similar idea but I was thinking of a Degeneration X crotch chop. 

Yall are funny as fuhhhhh I will try to anwser every question I get it would have made it easier had everyon read the note where I said email me them! -__- so I could go down the line and just knock em out and make sure I anwser all them I like the support on here yall are real I havent even seen a negative comment I was thinking there was gonna be a least one hater however, I am going to ask yall what do yall think would be the most awesome thing to do after a sack?

I always thought the Hulk Hogan ear cupping thing would be awesome.  

Plus it would make the crowd get louder. 

hulk-hogan-ear-cup.jpg

Posted · Report post

Hell yes kraken, thanks for showing up here. I cant wait to see you guys on the field..

Posted · Report post

The Kraken on the huddle... holee sheet.  That is awesome.

Welcome Mr. Hardy.  You are the man.

Posted · Report post

Who are the top 2 players to come out of Ole Miss in the last 10 yrs. You can only pick 2...

Posted · Report post

The coolest thing to do after a sack would be to pick up the fumble and take it in for a score. Then hand the ball to a fan after doing one of your dunks on the goal post.
1 person likes this

• Recent Comments