Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Former DT McClain wants to show the Panthers they made a "terrible mistake"

43 posts in this topic

Lazy motherfuger will never see the field....ever. Lazy, short armed, motherfuging blocking sled. I wouldn't even want to see you on the field for my Hamilton Tigercats you piece of poo.

1 person likes this

They always say this and it never happens. Who GAFs?

I wish him luck and & i am sure he can become a solid DT.

Loosing Mcclain and keeping Fua was just weird.

I can understand his frustration, when you are a third rounder playing alongside with a 4th rounder both rookies, both starters, you are almost doomed before the begining of the season.

Dwan came too late to save mcclain.

Oh well good luck Terrell i am sure you can join the NFL, just work hard.

I thought if we were going to hang onto one of them, it should've been McClain over Fua.  In all honesty though, neither are NFL caliber players.  Hurney magic.

i agree..he showed so much more than fua. I think he must have done something behind closed doors.

Well it is not like the Panthers took joy in cutting a 3rd round draft pick in his 2nd year with the team.

I think it's already the wrong attitude to have. We didn't make a terrible mistake no matter how well he does in the NFL. 

Whatever motivates his sorry ass, I guess.

Watch him dominate for Houston.

If he admits he's trying to get better and prove himself, then he's admitting that he failed to prove him himself of sufficient value when he was here. If there was a terrible mistake made, it was his.