Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Former DT McClain wants to show the Panthers they made a "terrible mistake"

43 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought if we were going to hang onto one of them, it should've been McClain over Fua.  In all honesty though, neither are NFL caliber players.  Hurney magic.

i agree..he showed so much more than fua. I think he must have done something behind closed doors.

Posted

Well it is not like the Panthers took joy in cutting a 3rd round draft pick in his 2nd year with the team.

Posted

I think it's already the wrong attitude to have. We didn't make a terrible mistake no matter how well he does in the NFL. 

Posted

Whatever motivates his sorry ass, I guess.

Posted

Watch him dominate for Houston.

Posted

If he admits he's trying to get better and prove himself, then he's admitting that he failed to prove him himself of sufficient value when he was here. If there was a terrible mistake made, it was his.

Posted

Terrible mistake? Yeah, we drafted him..

was sprinting to make this joke. 

1 person likes this

Posted

tumblr_inline_mkxbfoj1sD1qz4rgp.gif

Posted

This reflects poorly upon him that instead of taking personal responsibility he immediately shifts blame to us.

We weren't the last team to cut him. I wish him well, but he should focus on actually making the Texans roster.

Posted

If he admits he's trying to get better and prove himself, then he's admitting that he failed to prove him himself of sufficient value when he was here. If there was a terrible mistake made, it was his.

Hmmmm, does sound like that when you think about. Haha!

Posted

I am as scared of this as I will be when I see the same article with Fua's name on it next season.

Posted

Lynden Gaydosh thinks Terrell McLain is a pussy. Get oot of here McLain, ya hoser.