Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NBA Finals Thread - (2) San Antonio Spurs vs. (1) Miami Heat

507 posts in this topic

Posted

Bosh is absolute garbage

Posted

lol, France over South Beach.

Posted

Well, good game.  LeBron could have been a bit more aggressive, but he definitely helped out in other facets... the team just collapsed in the 4th quarter.

Posted

Spurs turned on the defense in the 4th quarter, something they've been doing all playoff long. 

Posted

That last second shot by Tony Parker was quite incredible

LeBron is probably thinking what else do I have to do - I want him to go back to Cleveland...NBA hasn't seen poo till Kyrie and Bron are on the same team

Posted

Very good all around game by LeBron, but he has got to be more aggressive... especially in the 4th qtr where he was invisible scoring wise (along with Wade). 

Posted

LeBron is probably thinking what else do I have to do - I want him to go back to Cleveland...NBA hasn't seen poo till Kyrie and Bron are on the same team

not sure how lebron and kyrie would coexist.  who handles the ball in that situation?

Posted

LeBron is probably thinking what else do I have to do - 

Lebron is the best player on the court.

He could probably start by owning the 4th period and quit deferring to inferior team mates.

4 shot attempts in the 4th period with 2 makes.

Pathetic.

Posted

Just a poor fourth quarter showing by the Heat and a great fourth quarter by the Spurs who showed great resolve to keep fighting even when they failed to take the lead time after time in the first three quarters.

Spurs in six.

Posted

Awesome Game 1. Hoping it goes 7. Best basketball all post season.

Also lol at 3pt Bosh. He's on the fast track to amnesty.

Posted

LeBron was hardly the problem tonight, a triple double including 18 rebounds and he guarded everyone from Parker to Duncan. The Spurs played great basketball down the stretch, and only had 4 turnovers all night. It's a long series though, and far from over.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, the Spurs played great... 4 TOs all game long is just great execution no matter who you are.  Up until Parker's incredible shot at the end it was anybody's game.  Bosh really needs to settle down with those 3PT shots though.  He gets one off and he thinks he's Ray fuging Allen all of a sudden.

It's kind of hard to fault LeBron's aggressiveness when his teammate's shots were falling for the most part and he racked up 10 assists along with 18 rebounds.  He was still the leading scorer on his team in the 4th... but he could definitely turn up the heat on driving to the basket--especially down the stretch--to get the Spurs into foul trouble.

The Spurs were just the better team today.  Hats off to them.