506 replies to this topic

#61 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

I'm waiting for a mouthbreather to come in and say LeBron wasn't good tonight because of his shooting percentage or point total.

#62 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,439 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:31 PM

Even better gif of the block.

1370831181_splitter.gif

Almost looks like a Tiago Splitter highlight for about a fraction of a second.  Then LeBron is like, "nope LOL".

#63 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:03 AM

Great game by the heat collectively. Bout time Lebron got some help. 17/8/7 would be a great stat line for the majority of NBA players.

#64 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

That block was sick, I don't think many players would be able to do that, and that cleanly.  

Spurs gave up in the 3rd.  My God Manu was playing terrible, he couldn't even walk!  Not sure what happened.  Heat have the ability to just turn on turbo mode when they want for sure.  

#65 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:34 AM

I'm waiting for a mouthbreather to come in and say LeBron wasn't good tonight because of his shooting percentage or point total.

Lol well actually LeBron wasn't very good for the first 3 qtrs. He did a lot of the little things, but I remember him having like 6 points, 2 rebounds, and 3 assists or something like that in the 3rd qtr at one point. He did a great job setting screens and playing defense (lots of rebounds and blocks), but he wasn't really "good" or anything. He did, however step up in the 4th to close the game out (although the Heat were already up by a ton). 

#66 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,439 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

Yeah, well there was a reason the Heat were up by a ton in the 4th quarter... largely in part to LeBron going into full LeBron mode in the 4th quarter (along with great play from the role players).  The Heat were down at one point in the 3rd before they started their run--coincidentally around the same time LeBron picked it up and began to find his shot--and closed out the 3rd up by 5.  And the 4th quarter, yeah... complete domination.  Let him not have that great 4th quarter performance he did and I'd be willing to bet there'd be about 2+ pages of 'LeChoke' jokes.

Like you said, his statline was pretty poor in the 3rd, yet he finished with 17 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 3 steals, and 3 blocks... that's pretty good for just about any other player not named LeBron James.

#67 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_RUN FOZZY RUN_

• HUDDLER
  • 17,314 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:07 PM

lol, Lebron cant pass that hot potato away fast enough.

But he gets assists and rebounds!!!!!1!!!!1!!11

It's the bright lights now so Lebrick is 10 points a game and 10% down on his shooting percentage per game.

Bottom line the Heat must now beat the Spurs 3 of 4 games to repeat.

Good Luck.

#68 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:25 PM

This game was pretty much of a mirror image of game 2, but for the spurs. Green and Neal were ridiculous and while it was lebrons worst game of the playoffs he would have to put up 60 for them to win tonight

#69 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,952 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Heat getting railed.

Danny Green just went bat poo crazy with the 3's.

#70 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,637 posts
  • Locationnyc

3pt barrageeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Magical night for the Spurs. Gary Neal won the game for me.

Pretty sure the Heat will respond but they need to win one of the next 2(obviously)

#71 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,525 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:42 PM

wow.

I did not expect that game.

#72 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,439 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:01 PM

Holy poo what a shooting night for the Spurs (mainly Green & Neal)... NBA Finals record for 3PTers made by a team.

Pretty inspired basketball all around by the Spurs, and the Heat looking sloppy as hell.

#73 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,434 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:17 PM

Remember at the end of the Pacers series when Lebron said he needed to back to his Cleveland days? Well, it appears that he has. He's my favorite player but this is embarrassing.

#74 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,148 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:49 PM

Damn.  Just damn to tonight.

#75 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,872 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

If Heat don't win the next one they are toast; I expect they will and whoever wins game 5 will ultimately win the series. Heat are in bad shape right now though. 

I'm torn, because although I don't particularly like or dislike Lebron; I just want to see greatness. Maybe I should just be happy with Tim Duncan's illustrious career. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users