Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6/6 OTAs via twitter

120 posts in this topic

Posted

JT is a lock for one of the starting corner spots.

DJ Moore should be our back up FS, because he's not going to beat out Captain at the nickel spot, and I don't want Nakamara no where near the field.

Posted

I'm very excited about Melvin White, he has the talent and will to be a solid player. I think he'll be the next break through player in our secondary.

3 people like this

Posted

Is that Gettis in Smittys hip pocket?

I heard he's usually in Smitty's ear trying to learn... Just wish he could get on the field

Posted

1. RB @DeAngeloRB running hard during today's OTA practice. pic.twitter.com/Ro1MmN3iD4

BMF7mrGCUAEvkf4.png

1. LB @jonbeason smiling before OTAs today. pic.twitter.com/dRErgJRDk5

BMFsVwQCIAAtgAU.png

1. TE drills with Nelson Rosario and Richie Brockel. pic.twitter.com/6sBETpuhLE

1. WR Steve Smith makes a great catch during today's OTA practice. pic.twitter.com/7wNAPoo4sr

BMGEHITCQAAhFwF.png

1 person likes this

Posted

White has a shot because he could be the backup Free Safety (Godfrey's contract makes him cuttable in 2014) where he could learn.  He is also a big CB.  4.6 speed tells me his best shot is at S.

Posted

I'm very excited about Melvin White, he has the talent and will to be a solid player. I think he'll be the next break through player in our secondary.

he's def someone to watch. big kid hard hitter and made big splash plays in college.

Posted

White is probably going to sit on the PS tbh. JT, D. Florence, Josh Norman, DJ Moore and Cap will + 4 safeties are probably all we're carrying. Moore = Cap, but Moore seems to be quite talented and Cap is likely staying too. But who knows. No elite DB's in this group, just a wealth of solid players to choose from

Posted

The competition in the secondary is gonna be really interesting, bit of a logjam

Posted

i like the tweet about the secondary.  we need that competition.

most attention imo has been directed toward the front 7 and rightfully so, but the battles of the wr's and the db's this summer is the ticket 

Posted

@jjones9: And after finishing the last day of OTAs, Cam Newton grabs Wendy's before getting on a plane (via @sloopdogg23) http://t.co/gMGOyaAOU0

Posted

lol it's a blurry photo but don't those socks look like they have the Alabama "A" on them?

@jjones9: And after finishing the last day of OTAs, Cam Newton grabs Wendy's before getting on a plane (via @sloopdogg23) http://t.co/gMGOyaAOU0

Posted

lol it's a blurry photo but don't those socks look like they have the Alabama "A" on them?

Being that he's from Atlanta and all, looks more like the Atlanta Braves to me.

1 person likes this