Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigcatdaddy

PJ Hairston Arrested

265 posts in this topic

No I'm not...you know nothin about me so stop pretending like you do

Nc State beat UNC like 100-0 in rugby this year so there's that

Well according to BigCat, that sport doesn't bring in revenue so it doesn't matter...

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2486267

The 2013 GMC Yukon rental car that North Carolina leading scorer P.J. Hairston was driving at the time of his June 5 arrest had been rented by a man named Haydn Thomas, according to the rental receipt obtained by USA TODAY Sports.

Thomas, 39, of Durham, said he rented the car for himself and that a friend, Miykael Faulcon of Durham, had borrowed the car to go to a store when the arrest occurred.

"I don't know P.J. Hairston," Thomas told USA TODAY Sports. "I know Miykael, his friend. I don't know anyone at Carolina. I don't even like the Carolina team. Look at the age disparity between me and those boys. I could be their father."

Thomas rented the car at 10 p.m. June 2 at the Hertz location at Raleigh Durham International Airport, and the car was returned at 10:30 p.m. June 5. Thomas was charged $1261.64, according to the receipt. The license plate number on the rental receipt matches the one listed on the Durham (N.C.) police report of Hairston's arrest, as does the year, make and model of the vehicle.

Lol, this is great...

Thanks a lot PJ.

I hope the NCAA is legitimately stupid, and believes "Fats" story lol.

I hope the NCAA is legitimately stupid, and believes "Fats" story lol.

Lol, They can get him on driving a rental for a portion of the 1200 dollars which would result in a couple of games at the beginning of the season. Unless they find out more stuff on PJ himself or other players, it will be like a 5-6 game suspension for PJ. 

I'll take it lol... five or six games is better than an entire season.

To not hangout, or know, or even like unc players he sure takes a lot of pictures with them. Plus he doesn't hang out with 20 year olds because he could be their daddy but he loans a very expensive rental car to his buddy Faulcon who is 20? Does that make sense?

post-972-0-68342100-1373029126_thumb.jpg